It's been a nice run! I've had an absolute blast with this car!

ShaneCobra74

Established Member
A heartfelt 'Thank You' goes out to you, my friend, for your years of endless contributions to the 03/04 Cobra SVT family. Thank you for being a champion of our youth... where we, as grown men, have had the opportunity here to come together to tell stories, ask questions, and "show and tell" like we were kids again.

To me, you're one of the best on the forum. Nothing but respect for you and others who have thousand of posts on here. You and others are the forefathers of the terminator community who have undeniably played a significant role in the terminator's following and collectibility. Hell, I was an SVT terminator forum lurker looong before I ever had one. This site is part of the reason I bought a Cobra to begin with. Its an awesome site with awesome folks.

Selfishly- I hope you find your way back to the forum often. I'd still like the nod of the oracles when I consider (as I did a week ago) to do something like installing a light bar. Hell, Jimmy... after you said convertibles need a light bar.... I was like, well, Jimmy's a pretty respected authority around here, so lets get it done. Tough to separate you and this forum. You've contributed more than your share over the years and I would just like to say that I completely appreciate all you've provided to us. THANK YOU!!!!!

Check in with us as often as you can, but most importantly I wish you the very best as you turn a page in your life. You are the Cobra 'oracle' to me. I hope whoever adopts your terminator knows, in total, what they are getting.
Thanks again, Jimmy!!

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
Jimmy,

When I first joined 6 years ago after buying my first Terminator you were one of the first to help and most friendly ones here. You will be missed here, without a doubt. I'm glad to hear your health has improved. Thanks for all you have done for the members and enjoy yourself. ;)

jblood37

Established Member
Jimmy, a sincere thank you for all you've done for the Terminator community. Your posts helped me a ton when I first bought my car. Good luck with your sale and good luck in your future endeavors.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Jimmy, I was surprised to hear you're selling your Cobra as you turn a new page in your life, but I can totally understand. Times and things change over time. I pray the absolute best for you going forward, brother. You're a real gentleman and have always been there to help others here over the years. Thanks for all the years you've served as a Mod. You, and the other great Mods/Admins, have worked hard to make SVTPerformance the forum that all the others aspire to be.

thanks-keyboard-300x199.jpg

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Right, the weather has been good, but the traffic sucks here this time of year. I have way too many excuses.

Sent from James bed sleeping next to his wife

Yeah you gotta worry about all the other people which sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Hey Jimmy, sorry to hear about your situation, but glad to hear you're recovering nicely. It's funny how a major life event changes our outlook and priorities.

Cars are nice and fun, but they are not a priority over family and health. It does suck getting older and dealing with the problems that come with it. I'm hitting the 50 crowd this year and even doing small jobs like changing the oil is felt the next day (from laying under the car and getting up and down from the ground to get tools etc.).

I also contemplate selling some of my cars at times, but knowing I will not get as much as I think they are worth prevents me from doing so.

Good luck with your sale and future. And remember you're respected around here and hopefully you will still drop in from time to time.

Peace to you and your family brother!!!

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Jimmy I've wondered where you have been, I haven't seen you post for quite some time. Hope things are going good. It's got to be tough selling the car.

jtfx6552

Established Member
Good luck with the sale. I still miss mine. Having one was the most car fun I ever had, especially when they first came out.

Users who are viewing this thread