It’s that time of the year. Winter mods.

blue 07

Established Member
Porting my blower elbow, adding new VMP throttle body, BMR lower control arms, Cervinis Ram Air hood w/stripes, Rousch side and rear splitters after paint work performed to remove any and all rock chips from side stripes down, wet sanding entire car and full paint correction, trunk liner, rear window tint

blue 07

Established Member
Porting my blower elbow, adding new VMP throttle body, BMR lower control arms, Cervinis Ram Air hood w/stripes, Rousch side and rear splitters after paint work performed to remove any and all rock chips from side stripes down, wet sanding entire car and full paint correction, trunk liner, rear window tint
MY BAD wrong model year for thread !!

ShootyMCstabby

Brownie Hound.
Established Member
For the first time I have a car that doesn't need much... Well I am going to put in a line lock(slp/roush)a M2MB racing wot box. And pick up some Weld 2.0'$(17's &15's). Maybe drop out the Magnum/RXT/DS. For a reed case PG with a 1.8 gear.

My garage has a little wood burning stove and I wear extra clothes.

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
Well I have my 9 month old twins boys this year so probably won't be allowed to spend much time in the garage lol.

I really wanted to get into the irs and do some bushing work but that probably won't happen. Might try to throw in a new radiator and intercooler but we'll see.

meliskyc

Established Member
Dropped off these parts to my powder coater as part of the winter mod list. I’ll post pics once they are done and back on the car.

1AF83DCC-9805-49AD-90BC-55300AD19FB0.jpeg
77081FA6-2A68-4CDB-BA4B-4138F70E3672.jpeg

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
Made a few call to get some quotes on getting bumpers reshot. As soon as it gets colder they will come off and car will be put away for winter.

meliskyc

Established Member
Those will look nice when done Meliskyc. I have the same PS reservoir. I need to get the cover for the brake reservoir next.

Thanks Joe. I’m even considering the fuse box cover now. The quality of the items are great and will look pretty good when powder coated in satin black. The coil covers are going to be a subtle wrinkle black, to match my valve covers, with the “powered by” in silver, and the “SVT” in red.

NateDogg

Terminator
Established Member
I'm doing the J2b Fab rear mount tank and flow mod kit. Along with the associated stuff.. new Heat exchanger, custom radiator tank.

That's about the as far as I'm going this time.

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
Thanks Joe. I’m even considering the fuse box cover now. The quality of the items are great and will look pretty good when powder coated in satin black. The coil covers are going to be a subtle wrinkle black, to match my valve covers, with the “powered by” in silver, and the “SVT” in red.

That will loom good. I need to get a set of the coil covers for my car. Where did you get the naster cylnder cover?

svtshae

Established Member
Im thinking about pulling my Eaton off and sending it out to be ported.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Michael Plackis

Established Member
Doing a ported blower, dual gt pump with billet hat, hopefully 6R80 swap if funds allow and a lot of cleaning up. I would like to pull the interior out and boom mat EVERYTHING

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread