It’s that time of the year. Winter mods.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
maybe an AMS 2000 but def some stereo upgrades. Probably go with Hertz components already have a 5 channel Memphis amp and JL stealth box.

speakers are located right at about chest level vs. feet on most cars so not really a need for separates. Hertz coaxials are simply the best I've ever heard period. of course their on back order for two months tho smh

meliskyc

Established Member
Just finished up installing a Corbeau Harness Bar, 2 Corbeau FX1’s, 2 Corbeau 5 point harnesses, a front/rear BlackVue dashcam setup, and a new shift knob.

FB0B4DCF-E0CC-4A8F-8703-C8E25F38715A.jpeg

SonicBlueNick

Established Member
Hi guys, I'm new to the forum. This will be my first winter with my cobra. I picked up a McLeod rst and flywheel, long tubes, x pipe. Plan on doing the input shaft as well. I'm looking into doing the ftbr kit to top it all off. Here's my car

2abcbe8f4e51723aeb4d209548c5c650.jpg

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Hi guys, I'm new to the forum. This will be my first winter with my cobra. I picked up a McLeod rst and flywheel, long tubes, x pipe. Plan on doing the input shaft as well. I'm looking into doing the ftbr kit to top it all off. Here's my car

View attachment 1448394

Welcome nice SB Cobra. Post a thread with pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
So far my definite plans are...
-Complete rebuild of my Trac-lok, staying 3.55 for now. Considering 3.27s for 1/2 mile events.
-Speedhut WBO2 and BOOST/VAC gauges with warning lights to match my dash gauges.
-AFCO heat exchanger with thermal dispersant.
-JLT CAI.
-Port my Dragon plenum.
-TF Racebronco 50/50 hood.
-N2MB WOT box.
-Solid steering rack bushings.
-Refresh and re-seal headlights/foglights.
-Retune 2.76/4lb and add a 2.93/4lb tune to figure out which will work better on my Cobra.

Possible plans...
-Paintless dent removal and complete paint overhaul and/or respray. Still undecided if I want to have the carbon fiber RB hood partially painted.

MG0h3

Established Member

View attachment 1448394

Nice ride. If it was mine I'd get some shiny wheels for it.

Users who are viewing this thread