It’s that time of the year. Winter mods.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
It’s that time of the year we’re us northern guys put our Cobra’s away, or are getting ready too. Then you southern guys drive yours more. Any who what are your plans or winter mods? Me I’m not sure I’ll think about it and post up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Piasared

Established Member
Fixing my bumper am trying to decide on a wrap color. Seriously tired of black paint on cars. Every time a sparrow farts in Texas, I get dust on the cobra.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Thinking about polishing my catback this winter

That's a good winter mod. Take exhaust off and take your time as it's a pretty big job when it comes to the manual labor LOL.

I plan on sprucing up my Vert. A lot of the switches are worn out from use. Most of the paint/symbols are worn off. So, going to install new ones. The gear shift knob is worn smooth, so ordering a new one. Will probably get new door panel inserts. The black ones are worn out. Also, been looking for a set of factory wheels. The black ones on it look cool, but I'm trying to keep my vert as original as possible.

How it looks now....
Vert 63.JPG

The look I want to go back to (without the 4x4 look lol)....
Vert 64.JPG

As far as my coupe I will probably work on the front bumper area. Going to take the chin spoiler off and fix it up. The fog light bezels need to be cleaned up or replaced and I'm going to replace the factory heat exchanger for a new one that has "COBRA" stenciled on it.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Nothing. But I do keep thinking about ceramic coating my catback to match midpipe and headers.

lightningkid831

Established Member
I've got a long list lol. Moving away from the 2.3 TVS and going turbo with a forced inductions s485, cg fab hot side, and switching over to a holley dominator setup

meliskyc

Established Member
Corbeau FX1’s, Corbeau 5 points, harness bar, Moroso PS reservoir/brake reservoir cover, SVT coil covers, side splitters, and a dash cam is what I have on the list.

Here’s to hoping for good Black Friday sales, especially from LMR!

02JoeGhost

Boost it hard
Established Member
mines back on the road after 2 years so no real mods planned. Thought about maybe doing a MM 6 point but we will see. Most of this winter will be for fixing a few cosmetic issues on the car and changing a few things. On the hunt fir a set of Mach pillars in screaming yellow and a set of Bullitt side scoops

olympic

Established Member
Currently pulling the trans for an RXT and a aluminum flywheel install. After that I need to get the diff rebuilt because it has way too much free play. Then if time/funds allows I'll rebuild the blower and install adjustable cam gears and degree the cams, maybe dial out some of the overlap.

Users who are viewing this thread