Is this a Steigemeier Port?

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Listen to Dr. Phil here and you'll never see your money again; be patient w/ a thief and get back to us when you get your money. I'm litigating against a guy who has done the same to me, but on a much larger scale. Put the screws to his arse.

I doubt you'll be an SVTP member very long with your attitude.:nonono:

deec73

Established Member
Great first post. Welcome to SVTP. So glad you could share your infinite wisdom right from the start. Stick around here for a bit and maybe your wisdom can be expanded even more.

Strongman was being sarcastic, just in case you were to smart to realize that Dr Phil lol.:lol:

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
This is probably why most people are so hesitant to post pics of their ported blower's port work when asked. I sent like 2 diff people pm's about pics of the port work on their blowers for sale and they ignored me. I bought a Whipple instead on another site.

How does he not have $850 or a way to get it in a reasonable amount of time? You just sent it to him for Christ's sake. I hope you get your money back and then some. Scumbags like him have no right to breath air.:nonono:

dragonZ28

Bump! This guy can't come up with $850??? I hope you get this solved quickly, and I would call his local PD and see what is possible for them to do, if anything.

TRBO VNM

not to defend the guy, because what he did is wrong on so many level's, but some people do live paycheck to paycheck. I don't know his financial situation, but some people do live that tight. and as posted already, he spent the money once he got it. I know with the holidays, my bonus check was spent within 2 days on xmas presents.

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
I'll probably be burned at the cross for saying this, but I disagree here. I would have liked for him to have the ability to post here. As forthcoming as he's been in his text messages to me, I would like to think he would have posted a response.

Complete agree with you here.

1964coupe

Established Member
UPDATE:::

Well, I just got a payment of $185.00 and a promise that he would send me the JLT RAI he bought with my money as well as repay the remainder.
Going in the right direction, just not there yet.

COBRA_ESQ

Established Member
The seller screwed up, there is no debate here. He made a mistake, used BAD judgement. But, he wasn't hiding or running. He said he had spent the money and didn't have the cash to pay the seller back at this time. Maybe a little patience would of gotten the money back quicker, thus saving a ton of time and hassle, and maybe even preventing a bad end result. Sincerely hope this works out for the seller.

Experience tells me sob stories are just a delay tactic :whine:.
If a debtor is really sincere, then a small first payment with a formal stipulation that can be entered in a court for failure to comply with an agreed payment schedule should not be objectionable. Funny how they rarely ever take me up on the offer :shrug:
Litigation never precludes and regrettably often is the only thing that motivates settlement.

Well, I just got a payment of $185.00 and a promise that he would send me the JLT RAI he bought with my money as well as repay the remainder.

In the meanwhile things seem to be headed in the right direction

Last edited:

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Good luck OP and hopefully this guy has learned from this and will not try anything like this ever again.

sweet88gt

You really look at this??
Established Member
I have to say that I am surprised that you are making progress. Its good news but not over until the final payment.

So lets refresh things:
1. He is starting to repay the debt.
2. Once payment of $850 or parts + cash is paid and satisfied you will then send his blower back to him??
3. Are you going to port your stock blower still??
4. This is my main question, what to do about his actions on SVTP?? I mean if he comes thru and does the right thing, will he be welcomed back?? He has basically been banned and has no respect from those who have read this thread.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member

That's STILL BS. he needs to send the JLT back and give you the cash. You didn't send hiom a JLT and money, right?

he needs to make it right!:rockon:

1964coupe

Established Member
Once payment of $850 or parts + cash is paid and satisfied you will then send his blower back to him??

Yes

3. Are you going to port your stock blower still??

I plan to, but I'll be dealing directly with the vendor.

4. This is my main question, what to do about his actions on SVTP?? I mean if he comes thru and does the right thing, will he be welcomed back?? He has basically been banned and has no respect from those who have read this thread.

This thread has nearly 5,000 views currently. I'd say most everyone is fully aware of what he's done. Even if he makes it "right" he'll have a hard time selling anything under his own name for a long while.

dynobobstieg

1964coupe
This is a very good start and you are a very trusting person I believe your going to see more, I know I will continue to help you until all of your money is refunded. My offer with you on our porting will still stand you have been threw hell and you deserve a break IMO
Thanks for keeping us updated!
We look forward to working with and for you!

EXTREMELY LOW PRICES WINTER SALE GOING ON NOW PORTING, LOWER MANIFOLD INTAKES, EXTERIOR SHOW POLISHING, BILLETFLOW PULLEY'S PURCHASE WITH INSTALL, UPDATED PORTS, DRAGON TB AND PL PORT/WELDED PURCHASED, ECT.....

KILLER SALE 03/04 COBRA WINTER SALE - Supercharger Q&A, Moderated by Dyno Bob

DON'T BE FOOLED BY CHEAP IMITATIONS

ALL STIEGEMEIER PORTED BLOWERS ARE STAMPED

pictures_for_web_046.JPG

READ THIS:
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/terminator-talk-229/553593-steigemeier-port.html

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Stiegemeier Porting authorized Eaton Re-Manufacturer.

StiegeSplash

We have 1-3 day turnaround IF NEED ON THE 1 DAY SIDE JUST LET US KNOW. Cores available.
Front drive rebuild recommended. We carry all EATON parts!
I will always GUARANTEE more HP Per Dollar than any Competitor .

STIEGEMEIER PORTED EATON'S ARE AND HAVE BEEN PROVEN FOR OVER 5 YEARS!
YOU WILL GET OUR ADVERTISED GAINS.

aftercoolertruck_007.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread