Is this a Steigemeier Port?

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
What's the update, Andrew? I just finished reading the entire thread and I've got to say that you've stayed on top of this quite nicely! That's the only reason that you're being repayed anything from this POS at all.

Great job and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Enjoy that real Steggy Stage V Port too!!! :beer:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
So glad to hear that the seller has taken great efforts to make good on this. Looks like it will end up being a good outcome for Andrew. For those wondering if the seller should be allowed back on SVTP, remember that this whole deal originated from him trying to pass off a self-ported blower as a Stiegemeier ported blower. That is fraud! And he almost got away with it. The only reason why he is making good is because he knows that litigation would come if he didn't. It is doubtful that a simple change of heart occurred on his end. Can a person repent and change? Sure. But I'd be very concerned as to whether this guy has done something similar before or might try it again. Maybe. Maybe not. But the SVTP community has to be protected. Right now this guy can't be trusted. He has killed his reputation here. Hopefully he'll take whatever steps he needs to take day to day on his end to rebuild his reputation. I totally support Larry's decision to ban him. He had to do it.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
So glad to hear that the seller has taken great efforts to make good on this. Looks like it will end up being a good outcome for Andrew. For those wondering if the seller should be allowed back on SVTP, remember that this whole deal originated from him trying to pass off a self-ported blower as a Stiegemeier ported blower. That is fraud! And he almost got away with it. The only reason why he is making good is because he knows that litigation would come if he didn't. It is doubtful that a simple change of heart occurred on his end. Can a person repent and change? Sure. But I'd be very concerned as to whether this guy has done something similar before or might try it again. Maybe. Maybe not. But the SVTP community has to be protected. Right now this guy can't be trusted. He has killed his reputation here. Hopefully he'll take whatever steps he needs to take day to day on his end to rebuild his reputation. I totally support Larry's decision to ban him. He had to do it.

Very good post. Thanks Bob.:coolman:

1Quik46

Livin The Dream!
Established Member

+1. OP: Glad to hear its workin out.

1964coupe

Established Member
+1. OP: Glad to hear its workin out.

Thanks for the support guys!!! I still haven't received my JLT intake and I'll check tonight to see if the remainder has cleared my account. Hopefully everythings goes through in the next few days and I can get this all over with. I'm just ready to have it done and not stress out anymore!

1964coupe

Established Member
I've sent him two messages about the intake because I haven't gotten it yet, and haven't gotten a response from either. I'm going to send his alter ego a message on here, and hopefully I'll hear back from that.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Very good post. Thanks Bob.:coolman:

Always supportive of the great admins here. Heck Larry, one of these days I hope to actually meet you personally. I'm trying to make a visit to California some time next year. It's been too long since I was last in the state I called home for almost three years. ;-)

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Always supportive of the great admins here. Heck Larry, one of these days I hope to actually meet you personally. I'm trying to make a visit to California some time next year. It's been too long since I was last in the state I called home for almost three years. ;-)

Come on out:beer:

sweet88gt

You really look at this??
Established Member
I've sent him two messages about the intake because I haven't gotten it yet, and haven't gotten a response from either. I'm going to send his alter ego a message on here, and hopefully I'll hear back from that.

Any reply??

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
Its these type of things that ruin it for the rest of us, that keep our word. To the OP, dont let things like this discourage you from buying from someone else on here. And honestly, I cant believe you have this much patience with that guy. I dont know what I would do, but I definitely wouldnt be believing a word he says.

no problem posting all the negatives i see, but not so fast to post the resolution:shrug:

lets see how bad i get flamed for this one

1964coupe

Established Member
no problem posting all the negatives i see, but not so fast to post the resolution:shrug:

Are you F*cking Kidding me? You payed me at 10:04 and it took 7 minutes to clear. If you want to paint a time table paint one of how fast you took my damn money and how slow you gave it back. Paint a picture of your family enjoying the christmas presents I bought them. Paint a picture of you boxing up a blower you knew damn well wasn't what you sold it as. Paint a picture of you getting some really really bad kharma....what goes around really does come around. The next time life really F*cks you, think of this.

Everyone knows what you did, and everyone has your information. I can't believe you got on here with your friends account and posted this shit within a half hour of sending me the remainder of my money. You've got a lot of nerve for a thief.

I'll box your shit up and send it back out because I said I would. I'll eat the paypal fees and pay for the shipping because I said I would. But I won't get on here and pretend everything's fine because you sent me back *some* of my money.

Eat shit and die.:rockon:

. FYI I sent Procharged's account infor to LightningLarry about a week ago when you posted the JLT CAI sitting in my garage for sale.

1964coupe

Established Member

Sorry, forgot to post your resolution. After sending payment on December 15th for a blower that was advertised as a Stiegemeier Stage IV that was actually a bad home port, I have finally gotten my money back. I had to take installments over a 21 day period, threaten legal action, call his parents, send hundreds of text messages, and waste HOURS of my time to get my money back. Although I did get my $850 back, I am still out 3% paypal fees and the shipping to get the Stie....oops, home ported blower back to him.

I highly suggest everyone research what they buy, and who they buy from in great length. The seller's name, and address are in this post.

1964coupe

Established Member

Until I saw this post I was honestly going to get on here and post a positive ending. Now, I'm not happy at all.

MustangMikeKy

Whippled L
Established Member
Glad you got most of your Money back Andrew . . . maybe this guy learned a lesson. . .

doubt anyone will ever buy anything off of him again from here. . .

Users who are viewing this thread