Is this a Steigemeier Port?

1964coupe

Established Member
I dont blame you one bit. When was the last communication?? What was the timeframe that was given for repayment??

The timeframe was last Wednesday by midnight. Tomorrow I'll speak with my attorney. I think the best thing for everyone involved will be to have him draft up a contract for repayment within a short timeframe. I will probably give him the option of signing the contract and following through with that or just plain old having me sue him now.

1964coupe

Established Member
His personal opinion was that I should give the guy a little more time because he's maintaining contact and has made an effort to refund the money. He says I have enough of a paper trail that we could go after him at anytime. He's sure we could contact the post office where the shipping label originated to follow through with the mail fraud charge and have the local sheriff's office pick him up.

As I suspected, he did say that once we started, I wouldn't be able to stop because there would be significant leg work on his office's part that would have to be paid for.

mrfomoco

Established Member
I've been following this thread and I have to say that you've been MORE than reasonable, and if it were me I'd have a tough time accepting the JLT RAI as partial repayment. I'd feel as if I were settling.

Good luck to all involved and keep firm (which sounds like you will)

1964coupe

Established Member
Just got another $357.75 from him. Still have a $157.25 balance due. I'll keep everyone updated.

rw95gt

Yes, it's stock.
Established Member
he is slowly getting it to you. glad he is paying you back.

CobraMac

Established Member
Mannn that's a bad situation totally. I definitely am wayy taken back by how blatantly he lied and that was a TOTAL scammer move. I just don't understand how so many people jump to the lawyer thing immediately. Now-a-days everyones first defense is a lawyer offense. I'm not putting you down OP, just my father is an attorney and I see people jumping to sue allll the time and I just don't get it. I like how you want to take the payment plan instead of following through with all of the litigation, especially since he maintained contact. I'm really glad to hear you are getting your money back. This never should have happened in the first place. Gotta hate the liars and scammers

Last edited:

Double-D

'03 10th Anniv. Cobra Cpe
Established Member
not to defend the guy, because what he did is wrong on so many level's, but some people do live paycheck to paycheck. I don't know his financial situation, but some people do live that tight. and as posted already, he spent the money once he got it. I know with the holidays, my bonus check was spent within 2 days on xmas presents.

Alot of people has lived paycheck to paycheck for at least a little while in one point in their life (as I have) but....it is appearant to me that this guy really doesn't want to make good. Bet he would be able to raise bail money and not take months to do it you think??? My vote is to keep this guy off the forum for life, actions have consequences (both good and bad). No excuses accepted.

Last edited:

twhitey

Established Member
Man what did you pay to go thru all this trouble. Almost seems worth it to take mine off and send it in than deal with this. Still debating in my head between stage 5 port or twin screw.

1964coupe

Established Member
There's about $152 pending in my paypal account that's saying it won't clear until about the 4th. Haven't gotten a tracking number on the JLT RAI yet either.

It appears that even if the payment clears and the intake shows up, he'll still owe me about $6 (Not taking into account the shipping charges on his parts back to him that I said I'd cover).

Looks like it's going to work out though!

1964coupe

Established Member
Man what did you pay to go thru all this trouble. Almost seems worth it to take mine off and send it in than deal with this. Still debating in my head between stage 5 port or twin screw.

Just send you blower straight to Stiegemeier yourself. As good as they've been through this episode I WILL do business with them. The numbers people are running on their ports are amazing. The performance/dollar can't be beat.

dynobobstieg

There's about $152 pending in my paypal account that's saying it won't clear until about the 4th. Haven't gotten a tracking number on the JLT RAI yet either.

It appears that even if the payment clears and the intake shows up, he'll still owe me about $6 (Not taking into account the shipping charges on his parts back to him that I said I'd cover).

Looks like it's going to work out though!
Very good news!!:beer:

HUGE SALE GOING ON NOW
To help out the economy we have LOWERED our Pricing which is a steal for the amount of RWHP, longevity of the supercharger.[/B IAT2'S REDUCED BY 23 DEGREE'S
STIEGEMEIER PORTING s an Eaton RE-MANUFACTURER.
[/B]

NOW FOR THE INCREDIBLE LOW LOW COST:

Stage 1 $250.00
Stage 4 $395.00
Stage 5 $495.00

Stage 1 blower tb and pl ported $450.00
Stage 4 blower tb and pl ported $595.00
Stage 5 blower tb and pl ported $695.00
Stage 5+ $695.00 blower tb and pl (when you send in your Accufab or Dragon tb and pl.)

Stage 5+ blower and purchase of our Dragon tb and pl $1190.00
All Stage 5+ Includes TQ plate, welded and ported Accufab, Dragon tb and pl.

To upgrade the supercharger port, maintenance and port and weld OEM Tb and Pl $425.00.

Front drive Rebuilds $125.00
BilletFlow pulley purchase and install $145.00 (All colors and sizes)
We have a very friendly and knowledgeable staff.
We have 1-3 day turnaround. Cores available. Front drive rebuild recommended.
I will always GUARANTEE more HP Per Dollar than any Competitor .
More on porting procedures and pricing:
StiegeSplash

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread