Irwindale

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
lol plenty of people here have been to MY place, I actually offered my dad to come over and live with me though to help with $$ :poke: more money for car parts :beer:

I don't work weekends. The car is in the garage, trailer is in storage, when you grow up and buy a real race car then you will know what thats all about :bash:

Brian inst going to famoso from what a little bird told me.

:lol:Your kidding right? :lol:

A real racecar for instance well for example like mine or brian's actually goes out and runs on a track, something your car doesnt do obviously and everybody knows and is still waiting to see.:poke:

Only thing your car does more than ours is spend more time in the garage or on a dyno and you know its 100% truth and fact.:burn:

So please dont insult everybody here that actually races their cars please and refer to your car as a dyno queen because that is what it truly does and is.:poke:

Like brian says, go make a full pass :burnout: Then maybe we'll take you serious ;-)

This thread is about Irwindale so lets keep it on track, maybe you should go get some seat time because your gonna need it.

Last edited:

32VALVR

Mach On!
Established Member
Big thank you to Chris P49Y-CY, Chris for getting me to the parts store after I blew my belt tensioner idler on my second pass.
Ran it twice after, you are a tow truck saver!!

Last edited:

JeromeMach1

Established Member
This weekend will be a great race event at Famoso. IUt is called National Muscle Car Association (West). They have a class for Mustangs only called Mustang Madness. Perhaps you guys would be interested in racing in it. The track is always prepped for this event. Lots of great (fast and clean) cars racing.

Jerome

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
Big thank you to Chris P49Y-CY, Chris for getting me to the parts store after I blew my belt tensioner idler on my second pass.
Ran it twice after, you are a tow truck saver!!

you bet dave, was nice to meet you! :beer:

glad to hear you got to run some more

iggster

Established Member
Okay Mr 8.1 @ 77 mph with 900 hp smoking and making funny noises down the 1/8th mile :lol:

Shit happens, you know first hand, your car caught fire.
I went only to datalog for the new changes I made

Everyone knee I was only gonna do a first gear pull. No need to get crazy launch

First pass datallogger locked up so I just sort of cruised it. Spinning the tires all down the track :/ lol

Second pass I was able to datalog everything, I wanted to datalog a shift but I shifted into neutral hahaha causing some backfires :lol:

Shit happens, next time all out wot on the trans brake and full pass

Maybe 7s :poke:

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
Shit happens, you know first hand, your car caught fire.
I went only to datalog for the new changes I made

Everyone knee I was only gonna do a first gear pull. No need to get crazy launch

First pass datallogger locked up so I just sort of cruised it. Spinning the tires all down the track :/ lol

Second pass I was able to datalog everything, I wanted to datalog a shift but I shifted into neutral hahaha causing some backfires :lol:

Shit happens, next time all out wot on the trans brake and full pass

Maybe 7s :poke:

exactly why you shouldn't be running your mouth and calling ppl out till your car is dialed in:burn:

iggster

Established Member
exactly why you shouldn't be running your mouth and calling ppl out till your car is dialed in:burn:

for once I agree with you :poke: like I said earlier, I thought it was gonna be easier, I thought testing it on the street would help, Live and learn :kaboom:

Last edited:

racebronco2

Established Member
for once I agree with you :poke: like I said earlier, I thought it was gonna be easier, I thought testing it on the street would help, Live and learn :kaboom:

You really thought that??????????? You got to be kidding!!!!!!!! All the video's of cars spinning on the street you thought it translated to the track.

iggster

Established Member
You really thought that??????????? You got to be kidding!!!!!!!! All the video's of cars spinning on the street you thought it translated to the track.

we got it to hook on the street, I missed one important thing while testing on the track that we did on the street.

We got it figured out by the second pass at the track and it hooked and went straight but I let off and shifted into neutral :kaboom::cuss::nonono:

1.66 60 foot

I stalled it up at 80% throttle and for some stupid reason I let off right as soon as the car launched to 60% and one second into it I completely let off cause I got chicken shit. Then I seen the truck and then I was like hell no am I letting a truck beat me and gunned it and fail shift to neutral hahah

Total time in the gas was a little over 2 seconds in the 330 and managed a 5.1.

http://youtu.be/WJvu3FkBIAA?t=1m

asdf_zpsab4e2112.gif

Last edited:

racebronco2

Established Member
we got it to hook on the street, I missed one important thing while testing on the track that we did on the street.

We got it figured out by the second pass at the track and it hooked and went straight but I let off and shifted into neutral :kaboom::cuss::nonono:

1.66 60 foot

with me letting off all the way 1 second into the run lol

I must give you credit for admitting you were wrong. :beer: I wish i could a 1.66 60ft.

iggster

Established Member
I must give you credit for admitting you were wrong. :beer: I wish i could a 1.66 60ft.

Its funny cause I thought how hard could it be, just plant your foot and go but I was wrong hahahah hopefully next time out I can get some decent times. ultimately I want to run a 5.99 in the 1/8 by year end if possible. Even if it takes someone else driving it.

goals for next year are 5.20s, I have an s480 billet that is going on once I can get used to my current setup.

626socalstang

Established Member
Anybody go last night and see the Lightning slam the wall? :pop: He was in the left lane and right off the line he was just peeling tires on his 20inch wheels with low profiles, went a little right and over corrected never letting off the gas and did a 180* and slammed the passenger side on the wall...Shows you who goes there knowing what they're doing and those who go just to show off their ride. I do both.:D

Last edited:

vrt03cobra

Drive it Like U STOLE IT
Established Member

1.66 60 foot

I stalled it up at 80% throttle and for some stupid reason I let off right as soon as the car launched to 60% and one second into it I completely let off cause I got chicken shit. Then I seen the truck and then I was like hell no am I letting a truck beat me and gunned it and fail shift to neutral hahah

Total time in the gas was a little over 2 seconds in the 330 and managed a 5.1.

Smp tuning Single turbo mach 1, first time at the track. - YouTube

asdf_zpsab4e2112.gif

Doesn't make sense you got it to hook on the street vs. a prepped track and it doesn't look like a 1.6xft on the video either, the car leaves lazy I can be wrong but post up the time slip to prove me wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread