Irwindale

iggster

Established Member
Doesn't make sense you got it to hook on the street vs. a prepped track and it doesn't look like a 1.6xft on the video either, the car leaves lazy I can be wrong but post up the time slip to prove me wrong.

first pass was a 1.77 which is this time slip ( I didnt datalog that run, datalogger locked up so who knows what happened)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...99260079.46335.100001678310419&type=1&theater

second pass was a 1.66, letting off 1 second into it, leaving with 0 boost.

Goal is next time out to do a 1.3x.

Since I went to irwindale to do some datalogging to see where my tune was at with the new turbo, etc I didnt get to crazy with it. I messed up to much with the half throttle stuff so we threw it on the dyno on saturday.

First pull, 23.3 lbs of boost, (first gear pull, didnt want to load the engine to much on the first pull) we ended up with 28.4. in third gear after some adjustments to the boost controller, Only 500 horsepower lol

(air fuel was a little rich but now its all PERFECT) so its READY for WOT at the track lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veiWpdcTxDc

Last edited:

vrt03cobra

Drive it Like U STOLE IT
Established Member
first pass was a 1.77 which is this time slip ( I didnt datalog that run, datalogger locked up so who knows what happened)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...99260079.46335.100001678310419&type=1&theater

second pass was a 1.66, letting off 1 second into it, leaving with 0 boost.

Goal is next time out to do a 1.3x.

Since I went to irwindale to do some datalogging to see where my tune was at with the new turbo, etc I didnt get to crazy with it. I messed up to much with the half throttle stuff so we threw it on the dyno on saturday.

First pull, 23.3 lbs of boost, (first gear pull, didnt want to load the engine to much on the first pull) we ended up with 28.4. in third gear after some adjustments to the boost controller, Only 500 horsepower lol

(air fuel was a little rich but now its all PERFECT) so its READY for WOT at the track lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veiWpdcTxDc

Facebook isn't showing Anything, just post the time slip and that will do all the explaining.

iggster

Established Member
This was the first pass
Screenshot_2013-11-12-06-51-47_zpsef48b2bf.gif

MrCaliKrome

Established Member
Any Irwindale guys going to roll out to Willow next Saturday?

I would be interested to see what you guys think about the track that day?

racebronco2

Established Member
Any Irwindale guys going to roll out to Willow next Saturday?

I would be interested to see what you guys think about the track that day?

It's the same as racing on the street, no burn-out, no prep, no 60' and only 1000'. It's not a drag strip in any sense of the word.

MrCaliKrome

Established Member
It's still not looking good, just heard some thunder. Were you planning on going tonight?

I was hoping to go, but:

1) based on weather forecast showing showers right now

2) and the fact that the Irwindale Hotline message is not updated

3) I'm not sure its worth my time to battle traffic to show up to a closed track??

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
I was hoping to go, but:

1) based on weather forecast showing showers right now

2) and the fact that the Irwindale Hotline message is not updated

3) I'm not sure its worth my time to battle traffic to show up to a closed track??

this close to the holidays its always dicey. I wouldn't be surprised if they run next thurs dec 26th however.

iggster

Established Member
whose going this thursday? kick off the year with some racing :)

I will be at the dale, someone called me out to race, so lets dance, his 6.40 car vs my 8.1 car lol should be interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread