Iowa Cruise

Are You Gonna Make the Cruise

• Total voters

black six

Established Member
Put me down as one definitely and my Mustang.
Ending at Saylorville appeals to me more since I've been to Big Creek alot over the years with various clubs.

gofastl

Life's a garden- Dig It!
Established Member
that works, need to get back at a decent time iam gonna try to pull the tranny sat night

Mystikal

Noob
Established Member
I put down a possible but I won't know until it gets closer. I will let you know for sure tho.

03snkvert

Established Member
I could probably do Saturday around 12:30, for an hour or so!

Skap, If you could check on the shelter at Saylorville that would be awesome. I am thinking that Cherry Glen #6 would be cool. It has plenty of parking and a view of the lake:

http://www2.mvr.usace.army.mil/Saylorville/CherryGlenRecreationArea.cfm

Maybe a few of us can just chip in $10 bucks a piece on the shelter.
Maybe we could also (in April) all chip in a couple bucks and get a couple coolers of Soda for at the shelter since the local guys are kind of going to be hosts.

zeus201

Established Member

Skap, If you could check on the shelter at Saylorville that would be awesome. I am thinking that Cherry Glen #6 would be cool. It has plenty of parking and a view of the lake:

Maybe we could also (in April) all chip in a couple bucks and get a couple coolers of Soda for at the shelter since the local guys are kind of going to be hosts.

I'll chip in for refreshments.

Last edited:

99cobrajn

cant touch this........
Established Member
I can post this on 3.8mustang.com and midweststangs.com if you guys want me to. I got a lot of friends with camaros that I know would come. We could post on ls1tech or should we keep it mustangs??

gofastl

Life's a garden- Dig It!
Established Member
I wouldnt mind other people going the more people we can meet and B.S. about crap

03snkvert

Established Member
I can post this on 3.8mustang.com and midweststangs.com if you guys want me to. I got a lot of friends with camaros that I know would come. We could post on ls1tech or should we keep it mustangs??

I don't mind that Camaros ETC come, we may try and keep the Mustang, Camaros etc parked together and cruise together, but the more the merrier.

But maybe we should get a consensus about posting on LS1tech!

As far as 3.8mustang and Midweststangs you can go ahead and post up!
I think I put our initial post up on Midweststangs.

Skrapmetal

Established Member

I drove down into Cherry Glen today while I was working, but they've still got the gates up so I couldn't get back to the shelters.

If I get some time tomorrow morning I'll give them a call and see about reserving it.

03snkvert

Established Member
1. Ok Guys, What do you think 12 at BWW this Saturday for a little meet and greet?

2. Ryan, Did you ever swing by Lunds?

zeus201

Established Member
1. Ok Guys, What do you think 12 at BWW this Saturday for a little meet and greet?

2. Ryan, Did you ever swing by Lunds?

1 - 12 p.m. is good for me, I'll be there.

2 - I did swing by Lund's and gave them the heads up.

Not quite sure on LS1 tech, might have guys come out that might not have the best of intentions...if you get when I'm saying.

03snkvert

Established Member
Not quite sure on LS1 tech, might have guys come out that might not have the best of intentions...if you get when I'm saying.

That is kind of what I was thinking- Maybe we should just keep this to the Mustang boards and if a few other car show up that is fine.

I know some members on here and a couple other boards have different cars but still like the mustangs and that is why they are on the boards.

vteckiller2000 said:
Sounds good. although, how are we going to recognize each other for those of us who are noobs?
I will be a big guy (6'1" 240) in a Gap Hoodie. I will make sure I wear that for identification! I will also be driving a Silver Explorer.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread