Iowa Cruise

Are You Gonna Make the Cruise

• Total voters

03snkvert

Established Member
sorry,not to be a winer, but i think des moines is going to be a lil far for me but we will see, i would love iowa city but o well maybe next year.

This is just our first cruise! We may do a few more throughout the year. If not we will try to head that direction for next years cruise!

03snkvert

Established Member
i was out by BWW yesterday, so I kind of scoped it out!

They have PLENTY of parking, either towards the backside or down along the side of the building. Another cool thing I did notice also is that they have a Patio.

Eric91Z

Established Member
i was out by BWW yesterday, so I kind of scoped it out!

They have PLENTY of parking, either towards the backside or down along the side of the building. Another cool thing I did notice also is that they have a Patio.

I have never eaten on their patio, but I think it would be kind of cool to maybe put us all on the patio (if it is big enough) and park the cars along that west side of the building that the patio is on. Maybe we could talk with them about "reserving" that for that Saturday afternoon.

03snkvert

Established Member
Maybe we could talk with them about "reserving" that for that Saturday afternoon.

I want to go and talk to them, but I am trying to get a better idea of how many people to expect. Maybe some Saturday afternoon a couple of us could meet up there for a beer or something and talk to them about that!

Eric91Z

Established Member
I want to go and talk to them, but I am trying to get a better idea of how many people to expect. Maybe some Saturday afternoon a couple of us could meet up there for a beer or something and talk to them about that!

Next Saturday or Sunday would work for me. Or, we can wait a little while until we get a little closer to the date. I am up for whatever.

03snkvert

Established Member
Yeah, Next Sunday doesn't work for me either. I have to move a couple cars for a buddy, and it will probably take up most of my day.

Skrapmetal

Established Member
I might be able to do Saturday. If I did, I might have to get the L out... my wife will have her car, and I don't know about driving my work truck out there.

Then again, I AM on call... so I would have an excuse to drive it... I'll think about it. :D

As far as the cruise goes, wanna just go ahead and get the reservation for a shelter at Saylorville? Any of the Cherry Glen ones with parking for 30+ (so we're not crowded, I'm guessing we'll have 15ish cars) would be perfect. I'll split the cost of the shelter.

Users who are viewing this thread