Introducing the SVTPerformance 2012 Mustang GT

chuckstang

Established Member
Awsome! Congrats!

And knowing you paid $30k OTD is great because I was deciding on either a new Boss or build a new GT myself like this and there is more than a $10k savings here! That is a lot of mod money and a much less car payment each month!

Could you get a pic from dead on side view with everything all closed up? Curious of the stance and over all look. IMO, from a looks standpoint, it already looks pretty darn good and doesnt need a whole lot there!

jcveron

Established Member
i cant wait to see whats thrown at it...im hoping lethal will contribute a return style and 3.4 :)

Last edited:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Great looking car! Do we each get turns taking it out for a spin?

Thanks, and doubtful.

Awsome! Congrats!

And knowing you paid $30k OTD is great because I was deciding on either a new Boss or build a new GT myself like this and there is more than a $10k savings here! That is a lot of mod money and a much less car payment each month!

Could you get a pic from dead on side view with everything all closed up? Curious of the stance and over all look. IMO, from a looks standpoint, it already looks pretty darn good and doesnt need a whole lot there!

One of the things that helped make it so cheap was the fact that the sales tax is only $300 in SC. The stance looks pretty good, but it could use to be dropped about an inch.

Dibs when car goes FS! ;-)
Looks AWESOME... can't wait to see/hear more.

I actually had the car sold to the second owner before I bought it. We'll be moving on to another project next year.:beer:

01silverstang

Established Member
I would love to see some exhaust setups and video for this car...

Example maybe a catback video, followed by catback with mid-pipe video, or even full exhaust?

I have gone over youtube trying to pick out an exhaust and the video sound quality is generally horrible. Makes it extremely hard to rank which exhausts sound better...

One lats request please contact MAC about letting them test mufflers/mid pipe on this car. I had MAC mufflers for my 2004 Mach 1 and the sound was amazing... however their site does not list any products for the 2011 and up GT.

JL-KA

Established Member
^
This X10000000!
With a HIGH QUALITY microphone and keeping everything else the same(other mods, location, location of camera)
We really need a good comparison of all the manufacturers.
Also detailed reviews of them. X is louder than Y. Y is deeper than Z. A pops more on lift than B. B drones more than c. etc....ect.

So will this be considered a work related write-off on your taxes next year? lol

dro

Stock 5.0 w/ mods > *
Established Member
I agree, the rubber steering wheel does suck. I will be picking up a bullit wheel sooner or later and modding the LED's to display blue i think.

jf4boogie

Established Member
Very nice! I'm liking these cars more and more.

What shop will be turning wrenches on it?

lonegunman

Established Member
Congratulations...can't wait to see the mods...i have an '11 with same options in ingot silver...but i like your color.

Timeless

TK-421
Established Member
Congrats! Looks great. I also made sure the dealership did not do anything to the car. Is amazing the amount of plastic that comes on these cars especially in the interior.

Opened the crappy floormats and put them in myself also....then replaced them with the Lloyd's 5.0 mats later that day.

Looking forward to reading about the upgrades.

Users who are viewing this thread