Introducing the SVTPerformance 2012 Mustang GT

Kwik03DSG

Established Member
I see a SVT in his sig but not an SVT Mustang which is what Silver said so.....
reading>you

And it matters not, due to the fact that this is SVTperformance.com, not SVTMustang.com.

so you and him = epic fail. Go board the short bus.

Back on topic, that GT is sick. If I get a 2011+ GT itll be the base with Brembos. Simplistic, yet powerful and well rounded.

Last edited:

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
That is awesome!!! That was the one color I did not get to see in person so could not pass judgement on it when i worked at Ford. I have to say, thank you for taking good pictures and showing the true color of the car. I have to admit, I LOVE it!!!!

I cannot wait to see what you do to it.. But I have a thought..

You paid about 30.. A boss302 would cost about 40(lets forget dealer markup here)..

Now let me first say that Ford is kicking some serious ass right now and making some top notch moves. Also the new BOSS (also the new mustang) is finally a nail Ford hit on the head and gave its customers one of the best deals as far as Bang for your Buck goes. The boss is a hell of a deal.

So, im sure you guys already have plans for the new GT.
But ide like to see a comparo.. With the extra 10K you saved. Could you spend that and turn your GT into a BOSS Killer? Have the GT put out more power, and out perform the new BOSS in every aspect (0-60 , 1/4 mile, round a track, etc.), for the same amount of money of a new boss?

And if this is accomplished, and is too easy(base it off motortrends running of the BOSS for a base; unless someone has a BOSS theyd like to go head to head with).
See if you cant take the 18k difference (Less dealer market, which is more like 80k total) and see if you cant spend that and destroy the Leguna Seca version..

Or if that is too easy.. Try and beat the LS version, with the 10k difference between your GT and the base BOSS302..

Just a comparo ide like to see as its the way I think. Otherwise I saverely look forward to the progess you make with the car. I hope you enjoy driving it, they are fun!!!

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
That is awesome!!! That was the one color I did not get to see in person so could not pass judgement on it when i worked at Ford. I have to say, thank you for taking good pictures and showing the true color of the car. I have to admit, I LOVE it!!!!

I cannot wait to see what you do to it.. But I have a thought..

You paid about 30.. A boss302 would cost about 40(lets forget dealer markup here)..

Now let me first say that Ford is kicking some serious ass right now and making some top notch moves. Also the new BOSS (also the new mustang) is finally a nail Ford hit on the head and gave its customers one of the best deals as far as Bang for your Buck goes. The boss is a hell of a deal.

So, im sure you guys already have plans for the new GT.
But ide like to see a comparo.. With the extra 10K you saved. Could you spend that and turn your GT into a BOSS Killer? Have the GT put out more power, and out perform the new BOSS in every aspect (0-60 , 1/4 mile, round a track, etc.), for the same amount of money of a new boss?

And if this is accomplished, and is too easy(base it off motortrends running of the BOSS for a base; unless someone has a BOSS theyd like to go head to head with).
See if you cant take the 18k difference (Less dealer market, which is more like 80k total) and see if you cant spend that and destroy the Leguna Seca version..

Or if that is too easy.. Try and beat the LS version, with the 10k difference between your GT and the base BOSS302..

Just a comparo ide like to see as its the way I think. Otherwise I saverely look forward to the progess you make with the car. I hope you enjoy driving it, they are fun!!!

That comparison isn't quite fair. A base GT is about $30k and a base Boss is about $41k. For $11k you could probably come somewhat close to the level of performance you can get in a Boss, but you probably wouldn't have nearly as nice of a car.

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
Im sure someone could do it.. No granted mods for the new 5.0 are still new so still expensive..

But ide like to see someone take it on..

but i cannot wait to see what progress you make on the GT!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread