Interest check for GB for Racebronco heat extractor style hoods!

N/Angel

Crazy Swiss Chick!
Established Member
Premium Member
let me see, I always wanted your hood inserts for my Terminator hood, I guess I won't have any use for them with the new hood, lol! already have expansion tank and intercooler tank... anything else that you offer for these cars? ;-)

joshcarp81

Established Member
I sent two kits to him awhile back so he could approve/ install before a car show and haven't heard back. Last I heard was an email asking what he thought, questions, concerns which he replied to. Which I then replied to with a few questions like how many he wanted etc. Haven't heard back since then that was 04/18.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
hey guys,
sorry, buried as usual and damn does time fly!

i just emailed josh back about finishing up the latch kits.

i also finalized the cost of shipping

since everyone here has been ridiculously patient (going on a year, i know), there will be no additional costs added for the hoods at all. we will absorb the extras. plus, im going to (eventually) send everyone a complimentary TF shirt as well. those who get one for Paying in full up front, will get 2 (different designs).

so either you paid 100% or 50% for your order. if you paid 100%, then you only have the shipping left to pay. if you paid 50%, then you know exactly what your balance due is (plus shipping).
and as before, please add 3% if paying by Paypal or CC. if by check or MO, no extra fees due.

the balances are due ASAP. everyone has had more than enough time to get it together lol. i paid the whole balance on my CC and have been paying that. also need to get Racebronco his cut as well.

SHIPPING.
everyone knows if they live east or west of the Missisisipippiesis. West of Ole Miss is $175, East of Miss is $200. $25 difference between san diego and orlando?? yeah, i know. but that's what they told us lol. and yes, unfortunately its $175 to ship it to san diego which is just an hour or so away. you'd be far better off picking it up in person and paying no shipping at all. just need to make arrangements ahead of time.

if you do not see your location on this map, then we will need to get you a specific shipping quote and will need your full address to do so.

we need your phone number along with your shipping address. your hood will sit in limbo if you do not provide it. no exceptions. please include your full name, shipping address and phone number with your payment. if sending a check or MO, please type it up and print it out. i get a lot of chicken scratch from people lol. YOU may be able to read it but i may not lol. dont want any unnecessary delays.

racebronco%20hood%20shipping%20map_zps1uyqo3ej.jpg

**if you do not want to wait to have the latch kit installed here, and want your hood shipped asap, then let me know and i can send the kit separately when i receive them.

WannaWhine

Alaskan Steed
Established Member
Is FB and or email the most reliable ways of getting ahold of you? I've been in touch with you several different times but have been waiting on the shipping costs before sending payment.

94slowbra1

Established Member
i just need to know how much i need to send, i can pay in full today for a 50/50. tried sending you a pm and your inbox is full. thanks

bubblehead93

Established Member
front page has not been updated, I think I'm now paid in full sans shipping, ready to pay for shipping once latch installed and ready to ship, just would like you to acknowledge receipt of payment in full sans shipping before I paypal another $200... thanks ahead of time...

r/
Andy

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
let me start by saying that i have something going on right in my life that is consuming a huge amount of my time on a daily basis. so that's why ive been absent and unresponsive more than ever before. that will be over with by next month though. and i am working on this and the ps tank gb in the background in the mean time. but let me apologize to everyone for the lack of updates and communication at every level.

Is FB and or email the most reliable ways of getting ahold of you? I've been in touch with you several different times but have been waiting on the shipping costs before sending payment.

FB is really the easiest/best way. its like a text message. but i did reply to your pm yesterday. i need to get a shipping quote from ED. be prepared to wait a little on that as theyre worse than i am lol. and they have 50 people working there.

i just need to know how much i need to send, i can pay in full today for a 50/50. tried sending you a pm and your inbox is full. thanks

ill get to you as i said i would. i just have to take care of all of these people first. but you are first on wanted list sir

front page has not been updated, I think I'm now paid in full sans shipping, ready to pay for shipping once latch installed and ready to ship, just would like you to acknowledge receipt of payment in full sans shipping before I paypal another $200... thanks ahead of time...

r/
Andy

you are correct sir. on both accounts. im just trying to tackle this piece by piece. its pretty confusing right now lol. i completely forgot about updating the front page which i will do so right now. thank you for the reminder. yes, youre paid up. just shipping due and you'll be good to go.

at this moment im just waiting on mr carp to send me the latch kits. he's been waiting on me, so its not his fault at all. he sent me two kits to try out myself a few weeks ago. unclesam helped me install one on a blem hood i sold him. time has been flying by and i put this on the side for a few days and bam it turns into weeks :bash: but i got back to josh with the numbers and the go ahead. he's having someone make them per his design. then he does some finish work on them. so im sure they'll be ready in a week or so. then theyll ship here in 2-3 days priority mail. THEN i have to take a cattle prod to ED to get their people to pull out all the hoods and install them. hopefully that wont be a big issue. there's no way i can go do them all myself as it would take way too much time. future hood orders will have the latch kits installed at the factory during production. this was just a retroactive fix/pita.

again, i cannot thank everyone on this list enough for their enormous patience. if there's any parts you want, just hit me up and ill hook you up.

WannaWhine

Alaskan Steed
Established Member
Wow Steve, Talk about customer service. You are doing a fantastic job if you ask me.

Absolutely! I don't think anyone was worried about the long term results, many of us are just at different phases of the process and wondering where it all stood.

Excellent update and you've already reached me via FB, so all is good in my eyes. All of this effort will be every ounce of effort you've put in for us, Steve.

Thank you!

John M

Blue Oval
Established Member
Hi Steve I'm ready to pay in full also for a 50/50 hood, thank you and no worries on being busy

joshcarp81

Established Member
I was glad to help. Everyone gets busy. No biggie and I believe all involved understood this wasn't going to be a quick process as you made us aware of that right up front. Hope to hear back from shop on price to get you and hopefully push to have em done by weekend and then I can do all prep work over weekend and hopefully in your hands no later than end of next week. This is a crazy time of year for the construction business and trying to keep all customers happy along with all the little side projects I get involved in its hard to stay focused on the things that aren't pressing. I will keep after them as they were suppose to call me by end of day yesterday and let me know. They are working on two other jobs so I'll bug em about all three!

Thanks again buddy and I'll be in touch.

2003 Venomous

Established Member
Steve,
I presume you are a busy man. Do you know when the hoods will be available to ship both with and without the hood latch? I want to see when I can get my CF hood as I have some help coming to town in 2 weeks that could help with install. I still owe half my balance, which I can send. Do you accept PayPal? Thanks.

WannaWhine

Alaskan Steed
Established Member
Steve,

Just checking in. You should have my final payment + shipping to AK by tomorrow. Please confirm this at your convenience. Thank you.

svt'dup

SSWHAT???
Established Member
Steve
Just sent the left over balance and shipping payment.
Let me know when your tracking

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread