Infineon Raceway this Labor Day, 9-5-05

Impact 5.0

Established Member
Any single good looking girls are also welcome :)

Hey we might not have a junk load of cars there but those who will be there, you cant ask for better company!

jmir018

GOT SVT?
Established Member
can't wait.
i'm getting the exhaust fixed today. should be running great on monday. Craig.. i'll be installing the wet NX just for you. :rockon:
So... watch out mr. blower. :rockon:

Impact 5.0

Established Member
Larry are you still meeting up with us and cruising out there or getting weak and staying the night before? ha ha ha ha ah

Impact 5.0

Established Member
jmir018 said:
can't wait.
i'm getting the exhaust fixed today. should be running great on monday. Craig.. i'll be installing the wet NX just for you. :rockon:
So... watch out mr. blower. :rockon:
Its all about you and me!!!!!!!!! :pepper:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
9Venom9 said:
Larry are you still meeting up with us and cruising out there or getting weak and staying the night before? ha ha ha ha ah

:p I'm going up Sunday night to be with the Lightning boys and save some spaces for you late arrivers. :pepper: ;-)

geepaw

Heck yes I did it!
Established Member
Stewart_H said:
Unless Sac has changed, they follow the same NHRA rule book Infineon does.

Stewart

no, they are more stict. I do not want to bracket race and street verts
are now allowed to run no roll bar if slower than 11.49sec and only require
a helmet. Onld rules were roll bar for faster than 13.99. Infineon seems
to be enforcing stricter rules for this track.

Impact 5.0

Established Member
Yea just found out they might tuen me away because I dont have a on/off switch for my battery since its now in the trunk, good hting Vic Hubbards has one, but again I hope they dont kick me out because my overflow catch is a water bottle lol

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
LIGHTNING LARRY said:
:bored: :bored: :bored: Well guys I'm not going. I just scattered my engine. Have fun. :burnout:

AUGHGHGHGHGHGHGH!

Sorry man...truly sorry...heh...then again, can you say, "built motor"??? ;-)

Time to pluck that money tree again.

Stewart

geepaw

Heck yes I did it!
Established Member
LIGHTNING LARRY said:
:bored: :bored: :bored: Well guys I'm not going. I just scattered my engine. Have fun. :burnout:

what happened Larry...I hope you're kidding :(

Impact 5.0

Established Member
Aww man Larry that sucks, I am sorry to hear that, but like they say, "Fast toys come with a risk"...I am sure Stewy is sad he wont have a cuddle buddy Sun night LOl

J/K

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
9Venom9 said:
Aww man Larry that sucks, I am sorry to hear that, but like they say, "Fast toys come with a risk"...I am sure Stewy is sad he wont have a cuddle buddy Sun night LOl

J/K

Hahaha Me too. Stewart's a good kisser. :banana:

jmir018

GOT SVT?
Established Member
i'm out too :nonono: .. today i took my car out for a joyride and the freaking tach is not working. the stock tach is dead and the rest of the guages dont' drop all the way down when you turn the car off. :nono: .. can't race and run nx without a tach.. so i'm done.
Whatever.. i'm tired of messing with that car. we jsut finished installing a new clutch on my friends 12 sec gt and i'm done. i want nothing to do with cars...
It was a first time for both of us and it took us all day yesterday and 3 hours today.
Getting the 2 upper bolts from the bellhousing alone took us 3 hours.. and the starter was a biatch..
Today we got some random skinny kid from the street and he put those bolts back on in 15mins.. :bash: :bash:
anyhow, you guys have fun.

Last edited:

Impact 5.0

Established Member
Jerzy, you should of said "maybe I am out" come on man I just talked to you, I have faith!

Well since everyone seems to be having no luck, add me to the list, I have a small collent leak comming from the after cool under the front bumper from the suplied oil coller from Vortech, might just wrap a towl around it for tech, its not that large of a leak and I doubt they will look under the front bumper, plus with my battery located to the truck we are hainvg a problem trying to figure out how to get the kill switch to fit with the way the rear truck is designed with all that fiberglass, I guess we have to cut a hole larke enough for the silinder to fit?

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
Man, Brandon is out, Larry is out, Craig is out, our chef and grill master is out....I guess we're all pretty much on our own for those that are attending.

I'll probably just pit with the original group of guys I normally do.

Craig, if you change your mind or get things fixed, gimme a call on my cell.

Stewart

jmir018

GOT SVT?
Established Member
as of right now.. i'm buying an aftermarket tach tomorrow and installing my wet system.
i'll be there with my friend carlos. if you guys don't want to pit together i'll simply pit with my usual group of friends. no big deal. later
Give me a call tomorrow craig. i lost your #

Users who are viewing this thread