Infineon Raceway this Labor Day, 9-5-05

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
Come one, come all, this Labor Day, Monday September 5th to Infineon Raceway for a fantastic day of fun in the sun bracket racing!

Since the gates open at 8am, and I live almost 4 hours away, I'll be heading up on Sunday with my buddy.

I know a couple other guys will be there (Lightning Larry, 9Venom9) but it sure would be great to have a bunch of SVT's overrun the place! When I was there on the 4th of July, I was the only Lightning.

I for one can't wait to see what Larry's truck runs! :rockon: :D :beer:

Stewart

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
CoBrad said:
Whats going on at Infineon? Do we need to register??

I am about an hour + away, and would love to go.

Brad

Just a day of fun in the sun...and bracket racing! No pre-reg needed, just pay at the gate.

If you're a beginner or an "off and on" racer, enter the trophy class because there are a lot of experienced, hard core racers in the Sportsman Class and it would be luck, more than skill, getting past the first round in that class.

Three dial in runs are the norm (sometimes four, from what I hear), then the eliminations start.

Stewart

Impact 5.0

Established Member
Vortech is going in next weekend, just ordered my fuel pump and fuel tank, I should be set!

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
03DOHC said:
There will probably be 8 million people there too. I might just go to sac.

Man I hope not!

On the 4th of July it was packed, but that's because the NHRA weekend just finished up and a lot of the top fuel dragsters stayed an extra day to run brackets.

There'll be no top fuel guys hanging over an extra day this Labor Day though!

Stewart

ghostrydyr

Established Member
I was driving my 03

i looks like this at the track
PDR_2203.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread