Infineon Raceway this Labor Day, 9-5-05

Impact 5.0

Established Member
We should set up a spot for everyone to park between runs and have a BBQ!

I am shooting for mid to low 12's thanks to Jeff S and his tunning!

Last edited:

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
9Venom9 said:
We should set up a spot for everyone to park between runs and have a BBQ!

I am shooting for mid to low 12's thanks to Jeff S and his tunning!

I was just gonna post that very same thing.

We should all pit together and enjoy some good food and good company.

Does anyone have an EZ Up tent? The sun can be kind of harsh out there.

I can bring a table or two and some folding chairs if we decide to pit together.

Post up, lemme know.

Stewart

Impact 5.0

Established Member
I have an ez up, not sure if it will fit now that the rear seat delete kit wont come out LOL and some chairs, lets try and figure something out, since there is a few ideas back and forth also with BMC.

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
Craig, is anyone from your group tagging along but not racing? I ask because we can BBQ out there, but it'd suck if we were in the middle of grilling up some meat and we got the call to go stage.

Want me to bring my Weber?

Stewart

jmir018

GOT SVT?
Established Member
Hey guys,.. i haven't checked this site in a long time..
But there will be a bunch of guys going from the club formerly known as NORCAL_SVTOA. We'll meet a few guys from BMC and head to the track really early in the morning. Most of us will be coming from the south. so if you are coming this way then you are more than welcome to meet us and come along.
We'll be having a bbq, so you are welcome to bring brugers hotdogs or sodas or whatever you want to get. it should be a great time. here are a couple of pics of our last turn out. (july 4th)

100_0513.gif

100_0485.gif

100_0483.gif

jmir018

GOT SVT?
Established Member
Stewart_H said:
Craig, is anyone from your group tagging along but not racing? I ask because we can BBQ out there, but it'd suck if we were in the middle of grilling up some meat and we got the call to go stage.

Stewart

Stewart,
We usually wait until the officials(people in the groud and tower) take their lunch brake to eat. that way we can relax and eat while we bullshit about cars and whatnot.

Impact 5.0

Established Member
So lets figure out the area where we are going to pit so those who are going to meet us there know where to go. Yes Stewy there will be people there who dont plan on racing.

Impact 5.0

Established Member
Stewart_H said:

Stewart
Stew bring your webber, we are all going to park where you were last time on fathers day!

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
9Venom9 said:
Stew bring your webber, we are all going to park where you were last time on fathers day!

That was the Fourth, Craigster. In fact, if you look at that last picture posted by jmir018, just above the white car (second from the right), you'll see my big red Excursion. :rockon: :-D

I'll bring a fold up table and some folding chairs, along with my Weber grill.

Stewart

jmir018

GOT SVT?
Established Member
Larry, since you live in redwood city, do u want to meet us?
a bunch of buys from this area will be meeting at the orchard right off of foster city blvd on 92, after that we'll cross the san mateo bridge and meet more people by 880 and cruise together all the way to the track. let me know.
Jersey

I'll bring plenty of burgers.. so if you guys have ezupz, folding chairs, water, salads wahtever.. and can bring them that would be great

jmir018

GOT SVT?
Established Member
check this site.. i'll post the meeting places in a few days. we'll be meeting at around 6;30 or 7am
Where do u live? the east bay is a pretty big place..

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
jmir018 said:
Larry, since you live in redwood city, do u want to meet us?
a bunch of buys from this area will be meeting at the orchard right off of foster city blvd on 92, after that we'll cross the san mateo bridge and meet more people by 880 and cruise together all the way to the track. let me know.
Jersey

I'll bring plenty of burgers.. so if you guys have ezupz, folding chairs, water, salads wahtever.. and can bring them that would be great

That sounds great. I'll let Dan know also. :rockon:

Flossing888

Established Member
{check this site.. i'll post the meeting places in a few days. we'll be meeting at around 6;30 or 7am
Where do u live? the east bay is a pretty big place.. }

I live off the 680 in Danville..

Impact 5.0

Established Member
VitaA1 said:
{check this site.. i'll post the meeting places in a few days. we'll be meeting at around 6;30 or 7am
Where do u live? the east bay is a pretty big place.. }

I live off the 680 in Danville..
I am in Dublin, so we can meet up and cruise out to Hayward to the gathering point, let me know.

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
Me and Brandon are heading up Sunday afternoon. We're staying at the Days Inn just off of Hwy 101...about 20 minutes from the track.

Stewart

Users who are viewing this thread