Im the newbie

Mikeyb619

Cobra Commander
Established Member
Bro I can relate to you 100% minus the being in Germany thing since I've never been there but... As a kid I've always been crazy about mustangs while all my friends were about the Import scene (stupid paul walker and ur stupid wavey shiney hair in Fast and the Furious) At the time I was a young'n and for my first car I bought a 95 v6 mustang because it was all i could afford. I knew it wasn't the nicest car in the world by far but it was a Mustang and it was MINE =).

To make a long story short unfortunately that car was wrecked awhile back during the summer of 03. So i went to a bunch of ford shows that summer and for the first time I saw the Terminators in person. From that day on I started saving a little at a time up until a week ago when i bought a Torch Red 10th ann Vert!!

Cherish your pony and one day you'll get that cobra if you work hard for it! and ofcourse they'll be cheaper down the road so it'll be easier for ya too.

WELCOME!

SLEEPERSTATUS

Banned
welcome allen you will learn so much on here....this is the right place to search and ask questions and get the best answers in return

anthony

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to SVTP! It was a long drive, eh? LOL! Your Mustang V6 sounds nice. Post a photo or two if you can. And enjoy your time here. We're here to help and hope you'll input as well. :)

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
That's an awesome sight in Germany! My mom's from Germany and I lived there for a year or two off and on as a child in Furth in Wald, a very small town near Munich where my mom is from...great to see a mustang over there...very neat...

Alensvsix

Established Member
Nice to hear that Jomo! You lived in Fürth aaaah.. bavaria has nice spots, I live near Mannheim roundabout 300km from Fürth. The town is called Rastatt.
I try to spread myth of the Legend here in my Region;-)
You know what? Im going on friday to dyno days ill bring ya pix and post them here!!!
I only need to figure out how????

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
Create a photo bucket account, it's free, and then just click on the image code and paste it over here...quite simple...

Users who are viewing this thread