Iforged wheels for sale! 5 sets various sizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
ok peeps, just got off the phone with "the man." theyre extremely busy so he hasnt finished compiling his list of what he has for me yet :rollseyes supposedly later this afternoon.

I DID find out that any made-to-order custom sets of Iforged that are not surplus sets, HAVE to be purchased at the wholesale price (and that's my cost), meaning they'll be even more for y'all. still a deal, but not even close to as good a deal. the only wheel that can be "made to order" for killer price is the Aero, which seems to be the most popular anyways.... just thought i'd share that.

as for the next round of surplus wheels......i wasnt able to get much out of him yet. he said there are a few mustang sets, bmw, mbz, lexus and ONE set of vette wheels in 18/19. Seneka style and chrome! i have no idea on the pricing yet or if 2pc/3pc. so just hold up till later. every set of these wheels is still in pre-finished form. meaning that the centers have all been cut/finished but they still need to be assembled, and that's at the factory's "spare time". so probably around next week some time. i MAY be stopping by there tomorrow (its about a 2hour drive through wonderful SoCal traffic) to see them in person and maybe snap a few shots, and try to negogiate some good prices.

be advised that i have informed him, and WILL remind him again, that all sets from now on are to come with rivets! it may add to the cost a little but it can really make the rim, for some people. i will have all 20" mustang wheels, and possibly 19", made for 05/06 from now on due to the lack of interest for the 94-04 years.

i hope to update you guys later today. thanks for being patient and the interest. if he flakes out again today then i will for sure go down there tomorrow and not leave till i have a detailed list!! :read:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
sorry to all you guys who have been patiently waiting. this guy has been pissing me off with his constant "tomorrow" bs. im gonna roll down there today and "straighten him out" :bash: :thumbsup:

seriously though, i am going there today to talk in person, take names and kick a little arse. im taking my camera too so i can snap some shots. ill be back on later this evening (PST).

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
well guess who flaked on me again! :cuss: i couldnt get ahold of the guy, let alone drive all the way down there risking that he may not even be in today. :mj: so now im looking at having to go down there some time next week. I apologize for the delay but there's nothing i can do about it. :shrug:

so, for now ill just leave it with the rims i have listed above. i guess just subscribe to this thread (if you havent already) and ill update it when i finally have more info. since i cant guarantee a time frame everything else will just have to be up in the air for right now.

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
ok folks, little update here...
i went down to Anaheim yesterday to visit "the man" at Intro Wheels. turns out, he's one of the co-owners :)

that's him on the left
Photo_062706_010.gif

and here's his desk...
Photo_062706_013.gif

turns out Intro Wheels makes the actual wheels (the forged ones) for a lot of companies, including Iforged, Dforged, DTM Ruez, Sporza, Axis, Foose and ID Intro's new luxury wheel line. here is a list of "late orders" that we saw lying in front of us on the desk... (hard to see but on it are Hennessy Performance and West Coast Customs)
Photo_062706_014.gif

with all this shared wheel building going on something is bound to be outsourced.... sure enough, my buddy ordered an Intro steering wheel for his boss' 57 Chevy that he recently put 22" Intros on. turns out Intro has their steering wheels built by Colorado Customs.
Photo_062706_012.gif

Photo_060206_003.gif

here's one of the employee's trucks in the parking lot :thumbsup:
Photo_062706_002.gif

now into the factory.....
Photo_062706_003.gif

Photo_062706_005.gif

Photo_062706_006.gif

Photo_062706_009.gif

just a little waterjet action! :rockon:
Photo_062706_011.gif

now im not showing you these "spy" photos (lol) to take you on a "Modern Marvels" tour of a wheel factory but to show you guys that this is the real deal. im sure of you guys are probably thinking "yeah sure, straight from the factory"... so i hope that helps a little. when PhillySVT gets his this week he'll be able to chime in as well.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
now on to the good stuff......

first of all, since this guy owns Intro Wheels, we can get any set of custom made to order Intro wheels at a really good deal. not necessarily as good a deal as the surplus sets but still hundreds cheaper than you'll find anywhere else. this is good for anyone who absolutely must have a set of these wheels and would rather save money. anyone looking for a steal of a deal, maybe not so much.....
also, Intro Wheels recently launched another line of "luxury wheels" called ID luxury wheels. These are more like Iforged style wheels for modern cars.
http://www.idluxurywheels.com/wheels.php

i also found out that the black "aeros" listed at the top are actually Intro GT Sports. he said they are nearly identical. they use the same program for both wheels. the only difference is near the center cap, slight lip. in fact, quite a few of the different companys use the same design but just give them different names/prices. The Intro versions are WAAAY cheaper than the Iforged :shrug: but are basically the same.
gt_sport_5_275.gif

aero.gif

the brushed aluminum rims ARE Iforged, as are the other four sets. just the black ones are Intros. Im willing to negogiate on the price so if interested on them, please PM me. This is the style that most of you reallly liked so if you want to order a custom set i can do that. with or without rivets, any finish/size you want, including 17". PM for a price. i have a price sheet for Intro now that i can refer to. the same pricing applies to ID wheels too.

what's coming up on the surplus scene you ask.....??? :p 15 sets! woot woot!

but not all for mustang :(

coming up, and this is "semi" in stone....

20" Dforged DF5 wheels for 05/06 Mustang in brushed aluminum
http://dforged.com/#wheels

19" Iforged Aero for Mustang 94-04 in black w/ polished lip AND bolts! I seriously think i will be keeping these for my cobra :coolman:, but not 100% sure yet...

18" Iforged Evolution. these rims have not been finished yet and have not had the lug pattern drilled yet. which means, I can choose what finish i want and what car i want them drilled for. if you realllly like these wheels, then act NOW and you'll be able to choose which finish you want them in!
the pic says "swift" but they are "evolutions"
evolution.gif

if you are interested in any of the upcoming sets of wheels PM me. A refundable deposit would be a good idea to lock in a set if you really like them. im trying to keep the prices for all sets at $2k regardless of their retail price. for pretty much all of these, its a hell of a deal!

besides these three wheels the rest are for BMWs, MBZs, and vette. if you are interested in any of those please PM me for details as i dont not want to use up svtp space for non-ford cars.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
i just got a call saying that two sets of 19" Daytonas will be joining the list. one set is black and one set is polished. BOTH are three piece which means that the front and rear will be nice and wiiiide with deeeeep lips in the rear. (dont be gross!). im taking the black set tomorrow so the 19" black Aeros will be up for grabs. the polished set of 19" Daytonas havent been finished yet so they can be made to fit 94-04 or 05. if you want these, let me know asap! so i can call and tell him which year to make the offset for. my default offset choice will be for 05 now for 19z and 20z. these are exactly the same as the set on page 1 of this thread except 1" smaller in diameter and with a lip more like the Essens! :eek:

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
Whoa.....I just got home and opened 2 of the four boxes. These things are sick!!!! Well worth the money. I'll post pics when I get them on. Maca guys, I'll bring a rim to the GTG tommorow so you can check out the quality of these things.

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
Those pics did not do these rims justice. Brought them to the GTG....got nothing but compliments. Thanks Steve.
-Mike

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
cant wait to see those pics of them on your car!!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
got the PMs, just working on some stuff first before i can reply...

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
ttt for an honest seller. Rear tires came in yesterday.....fronts will be hear today. The BFG KDW-2's in 295/35-19 make my 315/35- 17 Nittos look small! It's amazing how little Nittos run. The BFG are laying over a 12" Footprint....gonna look nasty. Hope it grips cuase my nittos have no traction!

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
interesting choice for the rear tire. where did you come up with that size? i went with 285/30/19 Yoko on mine. perhaps yours has more choices than mine. luckily i got hooked up pretty good on mine cuz it was the deciding factor (cost of rear tires) on whether or not i was going to go with 19z. they looking f*cking sick though. i took pictures but left my camera at my buddy's house :bash:

ps thanks for the props Philly :beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread