Iforged wheels for sale! 5 sets various sizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
V_Eight said:
Are customs at that price out of the question?

unfortunately yes, and supposedly, the cost of materials has risen quite a bit which will likely affect my costs :(

Vinyl

Your HIDs blind others
Established Member
The thread makes it confusing on what you have available right now. What sets do you have available right now in 18"?

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
sorry for the confusion. i dont have any 18z. i have the 19" brushed Aeros, 19" black Daytonas, 20" polished Daytonas, 19" black Aeros and my rims on my car.

although i will be picking up more rims in the future, i am apparently in violation of the website's rules so i will no longer be listing any new sets that i pick up. i am appreciative that i was allowed to list as many as i was. I will probably post them at socalterminators.com or other mustang sites and list the links in my sig, if that's allowable. if i knew how to operate a website, i would do so. maybe a car domain page?

ps, i was just watching this week's episode of "Payback" where Brooke Burke was having a Cadillac SRX done for her mom. They visited Intro Wheels to have a custom set made. some of their shots are almost the same as mine :thumbsup: they even show the wheels being assembled. check it out.

Eval95

Established Member
are these still available? I am in LA and ready to get some of those Aeros!!!! Do those clear BREMBOS????

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Payback is a new tv show in which a celebrity wants to pay someone back who helped their career. they give them a car and have some tasteful mods done by them. the cars are done by Unique (not whips) out of Texas, who does the Foose stallion and Elanor. Intro also makes the wheels for Unique for some application, not sure which.

i also found out during a visit last week that Intro used to make the wheels for Foose Wheels but he got so big that he started having all of his wheels made in china. cheap cast wheels now. :kaboom: same Foose prices, not same Foose quality. what sucks is they put those cheap ass 5 spokes on the Stallion, which every joker and his mother has now (no offense to any jokers in here). you would think they would at least put some special forged wheels with a unique design that not everyone else can have. :rollseyes

eval, anytime you want to stop by to throw some wheels on to see if they'll clear the brembos that would be fine. im sure others would like to know, as a few have asked me.

as for what's available.....i can only discuss what was originally listed in here. i was told not add more sets. i do have some more sets in 18", 19" and 20" but cant give specifics. ill be looking to get a website with pics up and running in the near future. if you have questions on whats available or coming up you can email me at [email protected]

what's left from what ive already listed include: (keep in mind i have new sets but am only listing what has already been listed before)
1. brushed 19" aeros
2. polished 20" daytonas (tentative sale pending)
3. black 19" daytonas
4. black 19" aeros (tentative sale pending)

ive also been in talks with the two brothers who own the factory about starting my own wheel company. they said its pretty simple and that id just need a decent start-up order. they also said i could use ANY of their designs, including Iforged, by simply changing the caps and altering the design juuuust slightly. in addition to adding my own new designs. Lord willing i can get the $ together and we can look for some new and exciting things to come for svt owners! :beer: although the prices would probably go up significantly since we'd be lookiing at selling them for retail prices. less than iforged's retail though :thumbsup: BUT, perhaps i can work some magic, especially to get things started and up and running.

Eval95

Established Member
Hey dude check your email...I have been emailing you. Are you going to head to the Queen Mary show this Sunday? you should!

I have a great designer if you are thinking of doing a website as well :-D Check out the sites I own www.autobadges.com www.showstang.com www.v6mustangmeet.com

But you let me know when I can go down to see what you have available to 'test fit'. I know all we have to do is get one rim off the front an slide one in to see if they clear but I need to know what you have..email me back please!!

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
hey eval95, i emailed you back. im in MD this week and wont make it to the show. i get back sunday night. ive been overloaded with trying to catch up on emails/pms this week. :rolling:

Eval95

Established Member
upon checking my email i have nothing LOL

you had emailed me once and said you would have to get them custom made which would be just a bit more and i replied and never heard back from you lol

[email protected] :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread