Iforged wheels for sale! 5 sets various sizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
well, theyre 18 anyway. who knows, maybe a set with bolts will turn up in the future? :shrug:

if i can move these easily enough, then this will be an on-going thing. as it looks right now, there seems to be more interest for vettes and porsches.

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
I wanted the 18's with bolts too.....but I guess I'm gonna have to be the first person to step up and buy a set!!!! Consider the revs sold pending my funds being recieved. Look I went on a limb for the 18/19 combo some one ought to jump at those 18's!!!!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
phillySVT said:
I wanted the 18's with bolts too.....but I guess I'm gonna have to be the first person to step up and buy a set!!!! Consider the revs sold pending my funds being recieved. Look I went on a limb for the 18/19 combo some one ought to jump at those 18's!!!!

yes, the 18/19 Revs set are "sale pending" status with phillySVT. :beer:

macher

maya photochop guru
Established Member
svt4stv said:
possible. have to wait and see what comes around

ive been so tempted to keep those black aeros for myself but im holding out for a set of these (variants)
variant.gif

blklambo.jpg

ps my buddy was just telling me that his friend was having a custom set made for his tubbed truck, 18x15! :eek:

awsome man, make sur to throw me a pm if you can get a hold of any :-D

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
how deep is that lip on the black Aero's? Ive been looking at those for a while now to replace my CCW's...if you get a hold of a set of the black or polished flux, let me know...might take the Aero's, just curious if the lip is greater than the CCW's

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
blk04cobra1 said:
how deep is that lip on the black Aero's? Ive been looking at those for a while now to replace my CCW's...if you get a hold of a set of the black or polished flux, let me know...might take the Aero's, just curious if the lip is greater than the CCW's

a few people have PM'd me asking this so Ill ask my buddy today if he can measure them for me.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
ok fellers, took a few measurements this morning. granted, they weren't meausred using an SAE calibrated ruler but close enough for govt work!

the black aeros front lip is 2.5" and the rear is 3".

the 18/19 set of Revs front lip is 2" and the rear is 3".

i only was able to measure the rear of the brushed 19" aeros and the lip was 2.5" so that means if you get a set of aeros in 19" or 18/19" you know what the rear lip will measure. as of right now, i dont know what the 19" front aero measures but the 18" is obviously the same as the 18" black set listed above.

the 3pc rear 20" has an awesome 3.5" lip!! :eek:

any more questions, keep em coming. hopefully ill have answers to the PM'd ?s later today (hopefully). :read:

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
that 3 peice set retails for a lot!!! Any one looking for rims to stick on for shows would be getting an awsome deal!!!

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
Im not trying to be a dick, but is there a stamp or certification that these are truely Iforged? Main reason I ask is b/c this is better than dealer cost (and my wife would kill me if i bought another set)...thanks

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
no, i havent seen any stamps on them. all they have to "certify" them are the Iforged caps. that and the fact that i live near tons of cobra owners who'd probably come kick my arse if i was ripping people off. :kaboom:

the reason they are cheaper than dealer cost was posted in my original info. these are extras/overstock/cancelled orders. you take your pick of what's available, is in these five sets. i can have them made to order but then the cost goes up a bit (possibly closer to dealer cost). we're getting lucky here because there are extra sets lying around that are taking up space and have already cost $ by being produced (labor/machine costs/materials). im getting them, supposedly, for the cost of materials/production. :rockon: and this is all from someone who knows someone. my friend's friend has hooked this guy up with all kinds of stereo stuff from the company he works with so he hooks his friends up with deals on the wheels (like my friend who introduced me to him). i sell ipods/laptops/psps/etc on ebay and hooked this guy up with stuff and we just started talking about putting a set on my car. next thing you know, he's showing me these five wheels he has and i said, what if i take all five sets?? :D my buddy told him that im a mustang guy and i know a lot of people and am on all the mustang forums (ok, he was stretching...) and i could help get rid of the excess sets so he could re-coup the money they have already put into them. and meanwhile my buddy and i make a few bucks out of it as well. :beer:

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
ok, just spoke with the man with plan. he said he has 10 more sets for me to choose from, for various makes including vettes and bmw and of course, more mustang wheels. i had a few inquiries for trucks and he said he thought i was only interested in cars, so he has to check those now and call me back tomorrow.

SO, tomorrow i should have some info on what's coming up next.

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
If he has a set of the flux with the bolts, i'll most likely take those off his hands...thanks for the clarification above.

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
I found out why the first set doesn't have bolts. Aparently the 2 peice rims don't come with bolts standard. However, it is an option on them. So in other words there is nothing fishy with those rims. Just thought I throw that in.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
phillySVT said:
I found out why the first set doesn't have bolts. Aparently the 2 peice rims don't come with bolts standard. However, it is an option on them. So in other words there is nothing fishy with those rims. Just thought I throw that in.

cool, thanks for the input man. i told the guy, from now, be sure all the sets have bolts! :p

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
phillySVT said:

thanks...i called Iforged to see if there was a difference, but got an answering machine and no call back :(

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
hi all, "the guy" called me about two hours ago and my stupid phone was on silent. :bash: by the time i called him back, he had left for the day. :cuss:

so i guess we'll have to wait till tomorrow now. hopefully in morning....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread