Iforged wheels for sale! 5 sets various sizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
my good buddy is friends with the head guy at Intro Wheels, who happens to make Iforged wheels. he hooks us up with serious deals for our rides. my buddy asked him what he had for my car (03 cobra) and he said he had 5 sets that were just laying there that i could get an even better deal on. i discussed picking up all five to resell and we hammered out a deal. these wheels listed here are extra sets/cancelled orders. they are NOT blems or returns. i went to the factory in Anaheim, CA and saw them as they were still in pieces. i had to wait all week while they were assembled. these are not "back door" deals. i got thes from the guy who runs the facory. they were just lying around taking up space and he just wanted to get back their cost/time that was put into them. this is a trial deal to see if i can move them quick enough. if all goes well, ill be picking up more sets and for various cars including vettes, 350z, bmw, porsche etc... im sure they have wheels in F150 patterns as well. now i can have them custom made to your heart's desire, but they will cost much more than just picking up an extra set that they'd like to get rid of (obviously). with the sets below, if you prefer a different finish then for $200 and up they can be redone. or you can just cross your fingers and hope that your ideal set will come up later...

the five wheels shown below are drilled for 94-04 mustangs only. 05 mustangs have the same lug pattern i believe but have a different offset. these wheels can be redone to fit the 05 offset, but for extra $, since theyre already done. he asked me which i prefer and i told him 94-04 due to sheer abundance of potential customers. if you are seriously interested in a set for your 05 PM and we can see what we can do. some of the rims dont have caps but i will be getting them this week.

i took on wheel from each set to my home in the west san fernano valley in case any locals wated to stop by to see them or to take them to a local meet/event. the rest are at my buddy's shop in west LA where you can also stop by to check them out in person.

One set below is 3 piece and the rest are 2 piece. 3 piece typically cost quite a bit more and may not be worth it for the average driver. ALL the wheels are deep dish but they can make the rims just about any you want them. of course that would be a custom order.

to see the full line of available wheels go to Iforged.com and Introwheels.com
they also make some of the wheels for sparzawheels.com but they are quite blingy.

Aero black w/ high polished lip 18x9 & 18x10
these 2 piece wheels are the same you'll see on Iforged's website but for some reason dont have the bolts. possibly new style of Aero?? anyway, hands down my favorite wheel they make and im even thinking of keeping em. :coolman:
Photo_060906_004.gif

DSC01067.gif

DSC01068.gif

DSC01069.gif

aero.gif

Rev Antracite w/ high polished lip 18x9 & 19x10
if you happened to read my thread on running mixed wheels.....this is why :pepper:
Photo_060906_002.gif

DSC01059.gif

REAL bolts! no fake ricer crap here!
DSC01058.gif

DSC01057.gif

rev.gif

Aero Brushed Aluminum w/ high polished lip 19x8 & 19x10
looking at the machined aluminum up close is just mind blowing.. :rockon:
Photo_060906_009.gif

DSC01053.gif

DSC01054.gif

DSC01055.gif

aero.gif

For the Ballas out there....
Daytona Polished 20x8 & 20x9.5
the finish on these is unf*ckingbelieveable :bowdown:
Photo_060906_006.gif

DSC01066.gif

DSC01064.gif

DSC01065.gif

daytona.gif

and for the BIG Ballas out there....
Essen satin silver w/ high polished lip (3 PIECE construction) 20x8.5 & 20x10
DSC01060.gif

Photo_060906_005.gif

note the black seam where the inner and outer rings are joined, the center piece being the 3rd piece
Photo_060906_007.gif

DSC01062.gif

DSC01061.gif

essen.gif

Payment will be accepted in the form of Paypal (add 3% and must be a confirmed address), Money Order and Personal Check. MOs and Checks will take time to clear, especially if out of state. USPS money orders clear instantly and are preferred. I will ship these to anywhere in the 48 states via UPS ground for $100. AK and HI pm for cost. I will ship to Canada as well but you better be known on this board or i'll probably pass. I am relatively new here but i have a very good reputation on contour.org and ran a very successful group buy there this year. over 50+ orders. I also have a very good ebay feedback rating as well. ive met a few of the local cobra guys here at the last pch cruise and at RET dyno day.

right now is the test trial. i want to see how fast these move and how popular they are. the pricing will be $2000 for any set, including the 3 piece set. add $100 for shipping w/ insurance. since my cost varies according to how many sets i buy the price may be different in the future. may cost more, may cost less. I will pay a $50 referral fee if you send one of your buddies to me for a set :pepper:

well, that's all i can think of for right now. i think ive said a lot. if you have any questions post them here or pm me. im not going to post my email or phone # here so i dont have a bunch of africans coming at me :rollseyes pm me if you need it.

steve :burnout:

Last edited:

CEE1NG_RED

Established Member
How much for a set of 19s for a 2006 BMW 330I??? My friend prefers the ESSEN, DAYTON, and REV. How much for CHROME, BLACK, SILVER, GUNMETAL finishes? We live in LAKEWOOD, CA. so we can definately pick it up. Also, list how much is retail then the discount you are offering. Thanks.

My email: [email protected]
AIM: k1llersm1le

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
yes, they should clear the cobra brakes. if my cheapo FR500 knockoffs fit just fine i cant imagine a set of expensive badass wheels wouldnt. the guy said he has put wheels on cobras before. i can find out for sure this week when i call him though, just to clarify.

per their website, deep dish 2 piece wheels do come in sizes down to 17". its just a matter of if they actually have any extra sets of 17s laying around. if you want a certain set made then that would definitely be possible but it would cost more than a set of overstock wheels. its a catch 22 for me to pick up 17z just to try to flip them because although 17z are very popular with these cars, most people would rather buy stockies or knockoffs then shell out big bucks for expensive wheels. i dont want to get stuck with extra sets of wheels on my hands :D

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
was that charger on e-bay within the last year? Think I was looking at it. Sweet car either way!

U1arunit

10 Second Club
Established Member
Man this is a SMOKIN deal! I wish you would have had those Aero's a few months ago when I bought my set of Hi-Polished Flux's.

I love my IForged wheels! :beer:

macher

maya photochop guru
Established Member
any chance you'd ever get the 18inch aeros that you have in a different finish other then black, say gunmetal or polished?

very intrested

69DodgeCharger

Established Member
phillySVT said:
was that charger on e-bay within the last year? Think I was looking at it. Sweet car either way!

Thanks for the compliment, no the car has never been on ebay, I'm keepin it for a long time!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
macher said:
any chance you'd ever get the 18inch aeros that you have in a different finish other then black, say gunmetal or polished?

very intrested

possible. have to wait and see what comes around

ive been so tempted to keep those black aeros for myself but im holding out for a set of these (variants)
variant.gif

blklambo.jpg

ps my buddy was just telling me that his friend was having a custom set made for his tubbed truck, 18x15! :eek:

02zealot

Jesus is the only way, truth and life - John 14:6
Established Member
Do you accept major credit cards? I will pick the set of the black Aero's from you ASAP if you do. I'm located in Orange County so I can swing by the shop and pick them up from you, with no obvious shipping hassles.

Let me know.

Turkish

The Perpetrator
Established Member
Aero Blacks in 19x9, 19x10 are my dream! Too bad they don't have the bolts.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
is it credit or debit? is cc your only possible form of payment? i understand if so. you can use your credit card via paypal. other than that, i dont have a machine or anything since i do have a store or anything. if using paypal please add 3% for paypal fees ($60).

you can pick the rims up tomorrow if you like. i just have to take the 4th one that i have down to my buddy's furniture refinishing shop where the rest are. its just off the 10 near fairfax, on venice blvd. (west la/ near culver city).

youre gonna take the ones that everybody wants :cryying: ill probably later decide that i wanted those and will be kicking myself in the ass for it! :bash:

those rims would look so badass on a silver terminator! :burnout:

Turkish

The Perpetrator
Established Member
Aero Blacks in 19x9, 19x10 are my dream! Too bad they don't have the bolts.

Damned double posts. :nono:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread