Iforged wheels for sale! 5 sets various sizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
svt4stv said:
the 20" 3pc Essens and 19" 3pc polished Daytonas have been sold!

what's left/upcoming...

in stock: 19" 2pc brushed aluminum Aeros
20" 2pc polished Daytonas

upcoming in the next week: 19" 2pc black Aeros
19" 2pc black Flux

the 20" Essens sold to a dude with a 350z. a friend of an SVTP member. so if you have any buds with this car, or G35 (or any listed above) be sure to tell them to check em out :beer:

ps ill be posting a few misc pics tonight. gotta run out right now to install my new heat exchanger, quadrant, firewall adjuster, raptor shift light and boost overlay all in this lovely 110 degree heat :burn:

HAHA Steve I had a 350z with a ton of Mods...I wish I met you before I dumped my money into the 19" Volks I had.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
at the moment, nothing. all are 19" and 20".

Ninedown

Established Member
Steve

I got my wheels today!! Thanks a lot. It will be some time before I can afford some rubber to fit them but Ill get the pics up sooner or later. They will look wicked on my black cobra.

Props to a good seller!!!

LunaticSVT

Fun with the Mammoth
Established Member
Any more updates on the list? I am curious as I may just have to get what we discussed in PM.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
i have some pics i need to post but im in the middle of moving so my main pc is down.

a set that should be finished this upcoming week, or the next is 19" Flux, black w/ polished lip and bolts.

i just picked up a set of 19" black Aeros but i think im going to put them on my car :coolman: which means that my 19" black Daytonas would be up for grabs. i juust picked up another set of 19" black Daytonas but they are not as deep lipped as mine. out of the ten or so sets i have picked up so far, my Daytonas and the Essens had HUGE lips.

I still have the brushed 19" Aeros and polished 20" Daytonas available, from page 1.

it seems like 18" is what more people want but 19" seems to be more of what im getting :shrug: i posted that i had those 18" Evolutions but nobody expressed any interest. a buddy of mine snapped them up for his 3rd gen SHO and they looks pretty sweet! just not so much on his car...:bash: ill post pics when i can..

as we found out in another thread, and my last visit to the factory, Iforged is now making all the wheels for Hennessey Performance. i cant even imagine what their mark-up must be like.

and another thing. about two weeks ago i was driving through an alley at about 2mph and trying to punch in an address in my gps, like a dumbass. i accidentally ran along side a short curb and scratched up my front passenger rim's lip. :bash: i took it back to the factory and they fixed in FIVE minutes! looks brand new again! :pepper: he said that as long as its not chrome, they can fix it. if its chrome, might as well get a new wheel. why am i telling you this?? because if you have this happen to you as well, you can ship it back to me and i can take it there to have it fixed. i dont know if he'll charge you guys but if it rarely happens i wouldnt think so. so we can all have this "lip insurance" if we use it ultra-sparingly so we dont f*ck it up for ourselves. and that's of course if you have no local resources to have this done yourself, which might be cheaper/quicker. it could take up to two weeks to get this done and back to you.... and remember, i'd have to drive anywhere from an hour to two hours through horrid LA/OC traffic to get this done but its just a little somethin extra i offer to you guys :beer:

Speednut

Screaming Snake
Established Member
How about a price and a turn around time for a set of Intro GT Sports 18x9 and 18x10 in either black or anthracite.

01GTBlown

Established Member
Any update on what wheels are available?

I sent a pm about the 19" black Daytonas your taking off your car, I would like first dibs!

s/c stang

Established Member
So you dont have anymore black aeros 18x9 18x10 that were on the first post....

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
GD double post! :cuss:

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
no, at the moment i only have 19" Aeros. believe me, when a set of 18" Aeros shows up again all hell will probably break loose in here! lol

here are the 18" Evolutions that nobody spoke up for. my buddy eventually claimed them for his 3rd gen SHO, which i dont think it ended up looking too hot on...:dw:
DSC01514.gif

DSC01515.gif

Domingocloseup.jpg

DomingoSHOrear.jpg

Domingo1.jpg

some 18" and 20" Intros my other buddy picked up for his 64 Chevelle SS he just completed...
57Chevy1718.gif

57Chevywheels.gif

some 20" Senekas I sold to a local yocal with an E55
DSC01413.jpg

DSC01411.jpg

and some shots from my last visit to the factory....
Boze coming to pick up a bunch of wheels they had made..
Photo_071906_001.gif

an Axis wheel. some of their wheels are forged, and made by Intro...
Photo_071906_0091.gif

some misc shots from the factory...
Photo_071906_0101.gif

Photo_071906_011.gif

Photo_071906_008.gif

Photo_071906_003.gif

Photo_071906_0021.gif

Photo_071906_0132.gif

Photo_071906_0121.gif

some 19" black Flux that supposedly may be coming up but dont know for sure....
Photo_071906_006.gif

some 19" black Aeros i picked up but will likely be putting them on MY ride! :coolman:
DSC01530.gif

DSC01528.gif

DSC01519.gif

Vinyl

Your HIDs blind others
Established Member
Are customs at that price out of the question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread