Iforged Teaser

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
understandable. i'd recommend AM's black ones. they are the nicest headlights i've owned so far and went well on my white car. :thumbsup:

My only concern is fogging. Did you have any problems? I would silicone the shit out of them, so hopefully that'll work.

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
Looks stunning. The 19s in the back look great. What size tire are you running on the 19?

Oman_cobra

Established Member
looks awsome, your car is stupid clean man !
detailing FTW !

Last edited:

mrose75

Established Member
Damn it, I can't see the pics!! Your Cobra has always been one of my favorites. So I know it's bad ass!!! That's why I hate that I can't see it. DAMN IT!!!

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Got a write up? Im not new to PS but ive never touched the layer masks

To be honest, no. I've just kinda figured out everything on my own in photoshop. With that said, I am far from an expert. I try to keep it simple. I've just learned what works well with white.

FWIW, if you every want to do something in PS, google, "_________ photoshop tutorial". There is a write up on virtually everything.

ColorMatched

grayongrayongrayongray
Established Member
I liked the old wheels better. These are still super hot, but I love the look and stance of the car with the old wheels.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Wow, love the new rims. I think those would look great on black too!

Thanks, man. They would look amazing on black. :beer:

I actually took a couple more pics today. Once I get a chance to pull them off the camera and process them, I'll put them up.

snkbitn

Established Member
Any of them with the car moving? Need to update the sigpic, I bet the rims look sweet rolling too !

Users who are viewing this thread