Iforged Teaser

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I haven't had a chance to yet. It is way harder to get my brother to drive my car than it should be. lol. One of these days, I'll get him to do it and get some more shots.

mrose75

Established Member
BreBar, Nice!!! I finally get to see these things. What do you mean you haven't had time for some proper pics. These pics are bad ass. Storm clouds brewing over the Bad Ass Cobra. Tits!!!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
the car looks sick man. they look MUCH better on your car than they would have on phillys. just the color combo, its perfect. :beer:

those caps youre rockin right now came from yours truly. they had the old school ones before then. i just sent those to philly not too long ago.

Hmmmm...maybe....

Perhaps some of the etched SVT caps from Steve....

no problem man. im not sure we could get a close match on the anthracite, it would be a huge guess, but you could do black. it would still blend in pretty nicely, and the white cobra snake would match the car perfectly :thumbsup:

ive said it before, you have the nicest looking new edge ive ever seen. and now it looks even nicer! :beer:

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
BreBar, Nice!!! I finally get to see these things. What do you mean you haven't had time for some proper pics. These pics are bad ass. Storm clouds brewing over the Bad Ass Cobra. Tits!!!

Thanks!! I've taken a couple more pics, but nothing great. I will post those in a little bit. I'm hoping to get some better/more pics soon. :beer:

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
daaayyyyum!!! those look sick!!! what did you do to your headlights to black them out? just tint film?

I had them spray tinted at a body shop. They are darrrrk. I think I'm probably going to swap them for some stockers or clear corners at some point.

Old ones for sale???

They will be eventually. Currently, they are flanking my kitchen table that I'm sitting at as I type. lol. I've had so many people contact me about them, but haven't had a chance to officially put the up for sale. Work keeps me busy.

the car looks sick man. they look MUCH better on your car than they would have on phillys. just the color combo, its perfect. :beer:

those caps youre rockin right now came from yours truly. they had the old school ones before then. i just sent those to philly not too long ago.

no problem man. im not sure we could get a close match on the anthracite, it would be a huge guess, but you could do black. it would still blend in pretty nicely, and the white cobra snake would match the car perfectly :thumbsup:

ive said it before, you have the nicest looking new edge ive ever seen. and now it looks even nicer! :beer:

Thanks, man!! I've already thought about what I might do when I get sick of these. That'll probably include new centercaps as well. We'll surely do some business at some point. I guess we indirectly did business on these. lol.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Money talks. Messages =/= $$$$$. lol. I don't think I'll have any trouble getting rid of them. They're an awesome set of wheels.

32vofFury

WHINE & DINE!
Established Member
Money talks. Messages =/= $$$$$. lol. I don't think I'll have any trouble getting rid of them. They're an awesome set of wheels.

thats my point...i'm a college student and have no idea what they are worth. But, I'm sure someone will be able to afford them more than i can. good luck I love those wheels i can't believe they stopped making them.

Users who are viewing this thread