Iforged Teaser

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
New wheels...again...I haven't had time for a proper photoshoot, but here are a couple quick ones from the other day...

IMG_9706-edit-web.jpg

IMG_9741-edit-web.jpg

IMG_9736-edit-2-web.jpg

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
Like I said in the other thread, looks awesome. I love your car so much. It is so clean and simple. My favorite vert on here.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Black Chrome centers? Almost-titanium looking; not anthracite...maybe its just the white car making the Anthracite look lighter; but I don't think so.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
They're technically anthracite, but the color is probably closer to titanium. The last pic is probably to best representation of the actual color.

The first two are what they look like in the shade.

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
Damn...they look good on your car. It's crazy how much darker they look in the shade. They are anthracite.

Last edited:

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Damn...they look good on your car. It's crazy how much darker they look in the shade. They are anthracite....beleive me I know.

Yeah, it's like they're a couple different colors. They're very dark at night and much lighter in direct light. You probably already know that though. lol.

Also, Big thanks to this guy. I bought the wheels from him. Thanks again, man. :beer:

Last edited:

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
Yeah, it's like they're a couple different colors. They's very dark at night and much lighter in direct light. You probably already know that though. lol.

Also, Big thanks to this guy. I bought the wheels from him. Thanks again, man. :beer:

They look way better on white!

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
lol. It was a lot of bark with no bite. Tonight, the sky was basically black and then we just got a little rain.

Eddie Z

Established Member
Let me tell you guys, I had the opportunity to see this car Sunday afternoon, and it looks sooooo gorgeous in person.

Wikkd03

Established Member
man that looks really good! like said before so clean and simple (the way a car should be)

Users who are viewing this thread