Iforged Teaser

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Let me tell you guys, I had the opportunity to see this car Sunday afternoon, and it looks sooooo gorgeous in person.

I'm blushing. lol.

Seriously, we'll have to get them together at some point. Your car is siiiiiick. :beer:

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
i saw that bitch in person yesterday...those pics do it NO JUSTICE!!!...yes i touched myself as i walked by that fine New Edge Cobra!!!!

Looks awesome rolling too!!!!

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
i saw that bitch in person yesterday...those pics do it NO JUSTICE!!!...yes i touched myself as i walked by that fine New Edge Cobra!!!!

Looks awesome rolling too!!!!

I thought that was your car....I'll have to seek you out next time...

RedDakRT

Gone but not forgotten...
Established Member
Like I said in the other thread, looks awesome. I love your car so much. It is so clean and simple. My favorite vert on here.
I second that! Those are some awesome shots too! How did you get the car to pop so much against the gloominess?:rockon::beer:

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
For a little while, I was thinking about keeping both sets and swapping when I get bored, but that's a little ridiculous. I'll likely sell them.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
lol...it has the "go", so it's acceptable...

Nah she's slow...she will be getting a full detail however before i leave for Iraq next month...and once i return she's have some more "GO" lol

ayo232

Established Member
i loooooooooooved your car before

but it's still sex now! nice car. i would say AM's black headlights instead of the complete black outs, but still looks great

Last edited:

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
The headlights are going soon. When I had them painted, I had no idea they were going to be that dark.

ayo232

Established Member
The headlights are going soon. When I had them painted, I had no idea they were going to be that dark.

understandable. i'd recommend AM's black ones. they are the nicest headlights i've owned so far and went well on my white car. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread