If you could...

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
you don't know me, nor do you know my ex-wife. so you can go **** yourself

let me just add. I don't HAVE to work. I work because I choose to. my house is paid off, all of my cars are paid off and i have enough money in the bank to live another couple of years without working. I could sell my house today for almost twice what I paid for it.

working that extra 6 years would have allowed me to have more money in retirement, not a better retirement. so bugger off

You have enough money to not work for “a couple years” is an epic fail of biblical proportions at your age.

I, too, can live for a couple years w/o working and I’m 41.

At 55 I better have enough put away to live for 30 years or better w/o working.

For the record, I’m not knocking anything about your personal or financial situation OTHER THAN— and this is important— your failure to realize you could have done better.

You are either too bull headed or too ignorant to accept the truth. Probably a little of both.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

phils04gt

Established Member
I would have stayed in the military to finish out my 20, did 9, and I would choose something other than law enforcement for a career.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Man honestly you never really know anybody on the interweb.

My gut tells me to agree with this, however we know the type of person @RDJ is well enough to make some pretty general assumptions about his personality type.

He is his biggest fan. Definitely loves him some him.

I guess we all feel that way about ourselves to an extent but a little personal humility from time to time can go a long way for a person; the sooner in life the better. He has 0.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
My gut tells me to agree with this, however we know the type of person @RDJ is well enough to make some pretty general assumptions about his personality type.

He is his biggest fan. Definitely loves him some him.

I guess we all feel that way about ourselves to an extent but a little personal humility from time to time can go a long way for a person; the sooner in life the better. He has 0.

Im going to avoid stepping in that dog pile. Dude is doing a whole lot better in life at his age than any of my people. I agree we all need some humility,BUT this is SVTP and everyone here has a big Johnson, deadlifts 2k and ****ed 10,000 women.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Im going to avoid stepping in that dog pile. Dude is doing a whole lot better in life at his age than any of my people. I agree we all need some humility,BUT this is SVTP and everyone here has a big Johnson, deadlifts 2k and ****ed 10,000 women.

Again.. I wasn’t arguing his point in life. I agree he’ll be just fine.

My only point is he refuses to acknowledge things could be better or some of his choices were poor. It’s crazy, really. Just who he is and always will be.

I’ve made some dumpshit choices in life and glad I can admit it and learn from them.

In Dave’s world, everyone is all ****ed up except for him.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Again.. I wasn’t arguing his point in life. I agree he’ll be just fine.

My only point is he refuses to acknowledge things could be better or some of his choices were poor. It’s crazy, really. Just who he is and always will be.

I’ve made some dumpshit choices in life and glad I can admit it and learn from them.

In Dave’s world, everyone is all ****ed up except for him.

Sorry my post got put up before i completed it. I have no idea how he is outside of here. I just know i put on a big show myself on here and talk shit too and go home to a very quiet life.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member

He’s 478 years old, and still trying to be a know it all on the internet....

I don’t know if “ whole lot better “ is the right word

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
He’s 478 years old, and still trying to be a know it all on the internet....

I don’t know if “ whole lot better “ is the right word

Dude most my family will work until they die, live in broke down trailer houses, barely afford healthcare until they get medicare. I could give 2 hoots about him being an interweb know it all. So yes he is doing worlds better than my people

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Everyone in here could have done better. Y'all not have anything else to fuss over? Not every thread has to end with bickering. Jesus, rub a few out before posting or eat a snickers.

Sent from my LG V30 ThinQ using the svtperformance.com mobile app

I agree, we all could have done things better, but I refuse live in the past...if you live in the past, you can’t live in present. I think a lot of folks are prisoners to their memories of the past.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Dude most my family will work until they die, live in broke down trailer houses, barely afford healthcare until they get medicare. I could give 2 hoots about him being an interweb know it all. So yes he is doing worlds better than my people

He will likely work til he dies too...

Not much time left at age 782

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
... and everyone here has a big Johnson, deadlifts 2k and ****ed 10,000 women.
not_me_grande.gif

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Everyone in here could have done better. Y'all not have anything else to fuss over? Not every thread has to end with bickering. Jesus, rub a few out before posting or eat a snickers.

Sent from my LG V30 ThinQ using the svtperformance.com mobile app

I agree, we all could have done things better, but I refuse live in the past...if you live in the past, you can’t live in present. I think a lot of folks are prisoners to their memories of the past.

Its a really slow day at work so this is my entertainment

Users who are viewing this thread