If the GT500 is $85,000 are you in or out?

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
67,500 is my rough guess

If there is a more plebeian suspension/cooling option (why god) 64999

blk02edge

Established Member
Dont know why horsepower would have anything to do with the cost, itll depend on magnetic susp, wheels, carbon fiber, coolers and the new tech. Etc

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Gents...no way you will get a 750bhp car starting at $67,500. Dreams are cool though! Never let them go!

The last version had 662 for $55k...so another 90 hp is gonna cost more than $12k?

I gotta disagree with you on this. Mid $70k's fully loaded.

You two are meant for each other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Gents...no way you will get a 750bhp car starting at $67,500. Dreams are cool though! Never let them go!

I disagree... time will tell! I, wish you well. You have great, vision. The future you read, well of. Must be, psychic.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
We get it you don’t like Ford because they take too long, don’t have enough horsepower, etc.

However I will just point out that you have been wrong throughout this entire process. Bottom line is you know jack about marketing or what Ford will do with this GT500!

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
No way 662hp comes in under 65... oh, 55,995

Darn.

No way FPC and CF Wheels come in under 75,000.... ooops...

No way 755hp comes in under 75,000

Ooops

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
The new civic type r is better than the demon. I know a guy that bought a demon then went out and bought a civic type r. He told me it’s way more fun to drive

blk02edge

Established Member
The new civic type r is better than the demon. I know a guy that bought a demon then went out and bought a civic type r. He told me it’s way more fun to drive
Well, I know youre joking but your joke is not wrong given certain circumstances lol

phaser

Sounds like the simpletons are lining up on this one just as they did with the 2007 GT500. Enthusiasts who believe that any Mustang with a $65,000 price tag constitutes a bargain is music to the ears of grease ball retailers eager to bend over suckers with "market adjustments". Morons will soon be posting about how many "lists" they are on and how much over sticker they are willing to pay.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Sounds like the simpletons are lining up on this one just as they did with the 2007 GT500. Enthusiasts who believe that any Mustang with a $65,000 price tag constitutes a bargain is music to the ears of grease ball retailers eager to bend over suckers with "market adjustments". Morons will soon be posting about how many "lists" they are on and how much over sticker they are willing to pay.

Thats one way of looking at it.

Price and value are relative.

Another way of looking at it would be, some people might be a lot more financially successful to be able to pay those “inflated” prices.

I wouldn’t pay the mark ups, but i understand that some others are more financially capable.

There will always be people that criticize/condem your purchases.

1jqp8e.jpg

phaser

Thats one way of looking at it.

Price and value are relative.

Another way of looking at it would be, some people might be a lot more financially successful to be able to pay those “inflated” prices..
I wouldn’t pay the mark ups, but i understand that some others are more financially capable.

There will always be people that criticize/condem your purchases.

View attachment 1528642
I am one of the "financially capable" individuals that you refer to and have never and will never be a lay down for some scum ball car dealer.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I am one of the "financially capable" individuals that you refer to and have never and will never be a lay down for some scum ball car dealer.

I would say that there are many many people that feel they are are financially set, but still not financially set enough to just not give a shit about mark up.

True ballers wont give a crap about an extra 5-10k for a vehicle they want.

Just because someone else is willing to pay up, it does not make them a simpleton. Their capability is just likely greater than yours.

This isnt meant as an offense, it is just the way of the world.

Zemedici

Established Member
I would say that there are many many people that feel they are are financially set, but still not financially set enough to just not give a shit about mark up.

True ballers wont give a crap about an extra 5-10k for a vehicle they want.

Just because someone else is willing to pay up, it does not make them a simpleton. Their capability is just likely greater than yours.

This isnt meant as an offense, it is just the way of the world.

100%.

If you have to SAY you don't give a shit, you truly do.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
100%.

If you have to SAY you don't give a shit, you truly do.

Mehhh

Lots of people are wealthy because they are able to delay gratification, dropping $10-15k ADM just to get something a few months early is the opposite of that.

Lots of guys into cars and all over the forums and YouTube acting baller are also flat broke.

It’s all relative. I do find ADMs tend to suck the joy out of stuff, even if I’m not interested in buying it.

Users who are viewing this thread