If the GT500 is $85,000 are you in or out?

Zemedici

Established Member
Yeah, because you've given us so much information right?

8k above a GT350 makes sense, 15 to 20K like some are suggesting places the GT500 into a much higher cost bracket than it's competitors and you would be a fool if you didn't think the delays with this car aren't coming from the Ford bean counters telling FP to cut costs so that it can be priced competitively.

You know what they say about opinions...

difference is I don't have any insider information, so I keep my ****ing mouth shut.

You ALSO don't have any insider information, but you CANNOT keep your ****ing mouth shut.

See the difference?

There's a reason I'm not posting in this thread, but rather threads about performance of certain vehicles, etc.

I stick to what I KNOW. When you talk out of your ass, you lose credibility.

Take notes.

DepWraith

Established Member
difference is I don't have any insider information, so I keep my ****ing mouth shut.

You ALSO don't have any insider information, but you CANNOT keep your ****ing mouth shut.

See the difference?

There's a reason I'm not posting in this thread, but rather threads about performance of certain vehicles, etc.

I stick to what I KNOW. When you talk out of your ass, you lose credibility.

Take notes.

Just so I recap correctly, you have no insider info which confirms I never had any...got it.

Cool story and way to get off topic of the projected cost difference.

Zemedici

Established Member
Just so I recap correctly, you have no insider info which confirms I never had any...got it.

I call a bullshitter a bullshitter homie. You spew bullshit out of every orifice possible.

One would THINK after literally being **** slapped by 15 different members of this forum, some of the MODERATION team, you'd get the hint.

Nope.

Besides, its another thread of 100% conjecture. Complete waste of time.

DepWraith

Established Member
Ok, you're off topic again...but yet none of those "slappers" have provided ANY VERIFIED PROOF on ANYTHING either, so it's all speculation still.

Again, tell me how a $85k GT500 is marketable against it's competitors please?

Add on those dumb ass dealer marks ups and you're looking at Mustang with 750ish hp (if you believe the insiders here) for $100k or more.

You know what they say, a fool and his money...

Zemedici

Established Member
Ok, you're off topic again...but yet none of those "slappers" have provided ANY VERIFIED PROOF on ANYTHING either, so it's all speculation still.

Add on those dumb ass dealer marks ups and you're looking at Mustang with 750ish hp (if you believe the insiders here) for $100k or more.

giphy.gif

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member

BS you had a buddy that supposedly knew nice back pedaling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member

Or those fools could make more in interest than many people make in yearly salary....
And there are many more millionaires than the yearly production of anything svt/ford performance.

You never had any! All your info turned out to be false.

Kaneda

BANNED
Established Member
If you consider the Dodge Hellcat Redeye is around $87,000 fully loaded why would people expect the GT500 to come in much south of that? Hate to say it, but nobody is getting a 700+ horsepower car for below $80,000, anywhere unless you want a Hellcat (which is age old tech). When you don't look at this like an expensive Mustang and cross shop it against loaded BMW's, Merc's, Audi's, Porsche's...it's still a performance bargain. I just pooped. Time to flush!

conceptmachine

Established Member
If you consider the Dodge Hellcat Redeye is around $87,000 fully loaded why would people expect the GT500 to come in much south of that? Hate to say it, but nobody is getting a 700+ horsepower car for below $80,000, anywhere unless you want a Hellcat (which is age old tech). When you don't look at this like an expensive Mustang and cross shop it against loaded BMW's, Merc's, Audi's, Porsche's...it's still a performance bargain. I just pooped. Time to flush!
I bet you are wrong and that the base gt500 will come in under 80k. the R wont tho

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
I expect the base GT500 will be $70k range.
Fully optioned may get close to $85k depending on what options or it'll just be an R model for $85k range.
Anyone else feel the guessing and benchracing REALLY needs something from Ford other than a dated CGI clip 10 mos ago?
-J

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
$67k base price to $88k loaded makes sense to my ears.

The next car with over 750hp and a good chassis is something like a Ferrari or Porsche. Bmw and Amg are all below 700hp iirc.

DepWraith

Established Member

Starting MSRP for a Redeye is $69,650...loaded is under $80k, that's how.

BS you had a buddy that supposedly knew nice back pedaling.

Read through the threads, didn't back pedal at all...that last reply was sarcasm.

Zemedici

Established Member
I don’t need to read back thru I remember the diarrhea you spewed in the other GT500 thread.

everyone does, except him I guess.

Delirious?

Too much Peyote?

Only he knows....

@DepWraith posting proof of what we claim is EXTREMELY simple, just look at your post history.

LOL

DepWraith

Established Member
Anyone here who provides information is immediately called out as being wrong on everything by those that don't provide any information at all. Simply saying someone is wrong doesn't make it so. Saying you have info but can't reveal it doesn't make is so either...in fact it's rather hilarious to think some "insider info" will be attributed back to someone (there's such a thing as PM's, etc to prevent this). Hell, there has been a leaked PHOTOGRAPH taken inside the shop that still hasn't been attributed to anyone.

The purpose of a forum is to share information, not poke fun at others and keep "insider info" to yourself...but keep riding on your high horse.

Zemedici

Established Member
Anyone here who provides information is immediately called out as being wrong on everything by those that don't provide any information at all. Simply saying someone is wrong doesn't make it so. Saying you have info but can't reveal it doesn't make is so either...in fact it's rather hilarious to think some "insider info" will be attributed back to someone (there's such a thing as PM's, etc to prevent this). Hell, there has been a leaked PHOTOGRAPH taken inside the shop that still hasn't been attributed to anyone.

The purpose of a forum is to share information, not poke fun at others and keep "insider info" to yourself...but keep riding on your high horse.

jesus Christ

Let me spell this out for you.

You're the ONLY one that's still claiming 'insider information'

I repeat.

YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE.

Not me, not blksvtcobra, not Tob.

You.

Which makes...

wait for it....

you....

****ING WRONG.

you can deny it all you want, none of us give a shit. I'm just trying to show you the light.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member

Bruh common you, yes that’s right you claimed inside information and had a source that supposedly knew shit. You were making predictions/claims based on that. I don’t have time to go in that thread and dig it up. But it’s their that’s a lot different than people guessing when you claimed to know, be in the know and are full of shit.

DepWraith

Established Member
jesus Christ

Let me spell this out for you.

You're the ONLY one that's still claiming 'insider information'

I repeat.

YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE.

Not me, not blksvtcobra, not Tob.

You.

Which makes...

wait for it....

you....

****ING WRONG.

you can deny it all you want, none of us give a shit. I'm just trying to show you the light.

No, the majority of those that have said I was wrong claimed so based on their own "insider info".

Bruh common you, yes that’s right you claimed inside information and had a source that supposedly knew shit. You were making predictions/claims based on that. I don’t have time to go in that thread and dig it up. But it’s their that’s a lot different than people guessing when you claimed to know, be in the know and are full of shit.

Only thing that has been PROVEN wrong is my timeline as of now (and we all know how solid those are, lol).

Only thing that has been PROVEN by anyone is NOTHING.

Again, everyone's on their high horse claiming everyone else is wrong, yet they are unable to provide any single piece of verifiable information...even with a reveal most likely coming at NAIAS.

Have we learned nothing in this country about claiming people are lying without providing any facts?

Users who are viewing this thread