If the GT500 is $85,000 are you in or out?

Kaneda

BANNED
Established Member
Don’t tell Kaneda. Haha

This guy is a fool. First of all. He trades in a 840bhp car and then acts BLOWN AWAY by a car with 300 LESS horses?!?!?! HAHAHAHA

Why would he get a 350R that he is going to MOD to make faster when he could have just waited for the GT500? Cool story bro...you are going **** up Ford's balance of the GT350R with mods.

How did his Demon hat get so worn?

Nothing against the 350R. It's an amazing car. But let's not even pretend the 350 accelerates even close to a Demon.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
This guy is a fool. First of all. He trades in a 840bhp car and then acts BLOWN AWAY by a car with 300 LESS horses?!?!?! HAHAHAHA

Why would he get a 350R that he is going to MOD to make faster when he could have just waited for the GT500? Cool story bro...you are going **** up Ford's balance of the GT350R with mods.

How did his Demon hat get so worn?

Nothing against the 350R. It's an amazing car. But let's not even pretend the 350 accelerates even close to a Demon.
He chose the R for the same reason you chose a Honda. To turn and to have fun driving. What does that make you?

Kaneda

BANNED
Established Member
So the GT500 won't be a turn-in track beast? Yes it will. And I'd rather have a Demon and Type R vs one GT350R.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
First of all. He trades in a 840bhp car and then acts BLOWN AWAY by a car with 300 LESS horses?!?!?! HAHAHAHA
I'll actually agree with you on this.
I think the GT350R sounds better, maybe that's why?

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
So the GT500 won't be a turn-in track beast? Yes it will. And I'd rather have a Demon and Type R vs one GT350R.
Since the R drives better than either car and is being compared to cares 3-4 times it’s value, I’d rather have the R than both your cars. Have you tracked your demon yet?

Hell a Mustang GT with blower can get to 800 crank.

The only difference is that you can say that you have a demon. To some people that’s value. Or it simply says you’re a naive troll...

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Since the R drives better than either car and is being compared to cares 3-4 times it’s value, I’d rather have the R than both your cars. Have you tracked your demon yet?

The only difference is that you can say that you have a demon. To some people that’s value. Or it simply says you’re a naive troll...
Shiiiiiit! You don't even need a blower to get 800 HP at the crank on a 2018 GT.

Ford Dealer Offers New 800-HP Nitrous Mustang With A Warranty

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

62-DF5-E29-B056-4-FF3-8028-1929-AF7-DB5-B3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Kaneda

BANNED
Established Member

The Demon is compared to cars 4-5 times its value. What a dumb way to PROVE any point. I've driven a Type R and a GT350R. And they both drive amazingly well.

Have you ever driven a Demon? It's comical how some people here think the Demon is not fun to drive. This clown that traded in his Demon by saying "You can't use the power on the street"...is wrong. Most streets in America are straight and 95% of us compare our cars to other cars on the Highway! I use all of my Demon's 840bhp every time I drive it.

Not sure why we are even comparing all these cars. This is the GT500 thread. And my point was this guy was an idiot for selling a Demon to get a 350R when the GT500 is RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER. He also plans to mod the R, which is dumb. Why not just trade a Demon for a GT500? The 500 will be the best of both worlds. As fast as a Demon in a straight line (almost) and handle (almost) as good as a 350R.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
The Demon is compared to cars 4-5 times its value. What a dumb way to PROVE any point. I've driven a Type R and a GT350R. And they both drive amazingly well.

Have you ever driven a Demon? It's comical how some people here think the Demon is not fun to drive. This clown that traded in his Demon by saying "You can't use the power on the street"...is wrong. Most streets in America are straight and 95% of us compare our cars to other cars on the Highway! I use all of my Demon's 840bhp every time I drive it.

Not sure why we are even comparing all these cars. This is the GT500 thread. And my point was this guy was an idiot for selling a Demon to get a 350R when the GT500 is RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER. He also plans to mod the R, which is dumb. Why not just trade a Demon for a GT500? The 500 will be the best of both worlds. As fast as a Demon in a straight line (almost) and handle (almost) as good as a 350R.

Bro your demon traps 140mph in perfect conditions. Tops. That’s great, and all, but give it a rest.

My car traps 145 on pump gas. It’ll do 160+ on race gas.

Guess what, it gets old and doesn’t feel as fast as it sounds after a week. I’ve even had buddies say the same. They get used to the acceleration my car has, and it’s the new normal. The they drive their cars and feel like they’re in a civic type r or a gti. This is guys with 130mph bolt on zl1’s and cts-v’s, z06’s, gt500’s etc.

This idea that everybody needs to bow down to the demon because it’s fast stock is lame. I can guarantee 140mph trap speed (145 but who’s counting) in a flimsy, static suspension 03 cobra feels way more fun than 140mph (132-135 but whatever) in a 2018 dodge on computer controlled shocks.

Give it up. Why did you buy these cars? Because you wanted them. Congrats. Why did I build a 15 year old car? Because I wanted to.

No bearing on if someone wants a new gt500 and decides to buy it.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member

Where?

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Bro your demon traps 140mph in perfect conditions. Tops. That’s great, and all, but give it a rest.

My car traps 145 on pump gas. It’ll do 160+ on race gas.

Guess what, it gets old and doesn’t feel as fast as it sounds after a week. I’ve even had buddies say the same. They get used to the acceleration my car has, and it’s the new normal. The they drive their cars and feel like they’re in a civic type r or a gti. This is guys with 130mph bolt on zl1’s and cts-v’s, z06’s, gt500’s etc.

This idea that everybody needs to bow down to the demon because it’s fast stock is lame. I can guarantee 140mph trap speed (145 but who’s counting) in a flimsy, static suspension 03 cobra feels way more fun than 140mph (132-135 but whatever) in a 2018 dodge on computer controlled shocks.

Give it up. Why did you buy these cars? Because you wanted them. Congrats. Why did I build a 15 year old car? Because I wanted to.

No bearing on if someone wants a new gt500 and decides to buy it.
Haha, I don’t think he’s ever run it. I has no idea what it traps!

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I’d boulevard cruise a demon on a nice Friday night no doubt about it. That said, I’d boulevard cruise just about any cult classic on a Friday night

Users who are viewing this thread