idea on a hood

yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MR.SCOOPINATOR

Established Member
Gil my friend you done it again!!! You never fail to get people on here upset about what you put on your car.
Well bud its not ment to upset anyone. Thats just how the SVT GODS GET , LOL . In the end its all about what i like , as you can tell im not out to impress SVT GODS..:beer:

01svtL

Established Member
Yea, but youre full of shit. You liked it when you posted it. You were fishing. Just admit it.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Quit hating on Fresno...At least we have nice cars on the streets. All I see in Modesto is rice...

Dude you have 1 guy that has TWO of the worst riced out mustangs on the entire mustang forums all in Fresno. How you gonna talk shit about Modesto?

btw Fresno has a bigger rice scene than Modesto, if we even have one anymore. We went to the Dane Cook concert down there and was in my girls jetta and had 3 civics race us which ALL got stomped by a measly 1.8t jetta with 4 people in it.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Dude you have 1 guy that has TWO of the worst riced out mustangs on the entire mustang forums all in Fresno. How you gonna talk shit about Modesto?

btw Fresno has a bigger rice scene than Modesto, if we even have one anymore. We went to the Dane Cook concert down there and was in my girls jetta and had 3 civics race us which ALL got stomped by a measly 1.8t jetta with 4 people in it.

Modesto + Dane Cook = a bigger Fail hath never been seen :nonono:

MR.SCOOPINATOR

Established Member

wait and this from a guy drving a ricer himself . have ya looked out in your drive way to see what your driving .
Yea, but youre full of shit. You liked it when you posted it. You were fishing. Just admit it.
i guess if im full shit that putes you next to me bud..:beer:

DRTHV8R

I am your father.
Established Member
well you have to admit not a lot of people have that hood because most find it to be undesirable. There's a reason why everyone goes for the hot girl with a nice rack and leaves the ugly ones in the corner alone. That's why saleen rims and factory 03/04 hoods are popular and "played out." but hey, if you can appreciate the ugly ones, then more power to you. Saves the hot ones for us. :d :beer:

+1

saleencobra

Established Member
damn that has got to be the uglies GT I've ever seen. 95pootang not your car but the GTR guy.. i mean really?? and he has the nerve to talk shit about Saleencobras car lol!! I'll tell you what Saleencobra tell the GTR boy that you both enter you cars in car shows and see who wins.. I think that's fair lol.

hahah yea i couldn't believe he tried to talk shit about my car. or even compare them. I'd love to i'll find out what show hes in and make an appearance.

twista

Band'edid
Established Member
thavatar6522hh9as7.gif

94venomV8

Established Member
Thought i give ya a shot of the underside of the hood since you all like the top side so much.The heat extractor sheilds come of when its not raining. HOT DAM I LOVE THIS HOOD
6401194054_large.jpg
:beer:

You love it sooo much that you would NEVER buy it like you said previously right? I can see in the future your car(s) being one that shows up here or elsewhere under the thread title "Worst riced out cobra ever!" You have made a awesome start so why stop now? Better order the euro tail lights, and I bet a cobra would sound awesome with dual fart cans! Why your at it dont forget the graphics and Exedy stickers on the rocker panel

zackkbcobra

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
lol.gif

you know people are gonna hate on your car why post it then just to get people hatin you even more
shrug.gif

i know its your car though and you can do what you want with it just not my cup of tea to ricer looking i like the stock look but thats me

MR.SCOOPINATOR

Established Member
Its funny how this thread just keeps popping up well guys to each there own.:beer: may you do what you like to your cars, because mine will still be the same even if you like or not. :beer: MF ers

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
r the scoops at least functional?

i think 4 mailboxes on the hood of the car would look better...congrats for finding something different...but dude at least save the stock parts so when u go to sell it, someone can transform it back to the beauty it was when it left Ford;s hands

again good luck and i hate to hate..but ....

MR.SCOOPINATOR

Established Member
Its ok rio i dont take it personal. Yes the scoops on the blue car are all functional. And the GT500 KR HOOD with the bull nose and the heat extractors are also functional. What i find funny here is that the cowl hoods and cobra r hoods that i see here on most of the memebers cars on this forum are non functional . Mine may look like shit in there eyes but atleast they are functional.:beer::burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread