01svtL

Established Member
took this bad ass pic of the car
6401194056_large.jpg

Hahahaha

oooooh snap

Stable Genius
Established Member
ok i'm not buying it. this is definitely a joke. there is NO WAY somebody would go out and buy these overly hideous hoods and put them on a car especially when 234235341 people tell them it's ugly.

BADD281

Because Race Car
Established Member
This guy lives off of the negative comments about his car, thus why he continues to add stupid crap to it and bumping threads like this. Luckily this guy is on nor cal and I have yet to see this at any shows. Thank for saving us the grief of having to look at a car that belongs in the possession of someone south of our border.

MR.SCOOPINATOR

Established Member
Baadd281 i dont live in norcal, and i dont live for negative comments. As for shows why the hell would i go to the bay area for shows? Seems you have taken your nice gt added a cobra front end and a cowl hood. Get real here atleast mines the real deal. When was the last time you asked for permission to do stuff to your car lol. If you have done your home work and looked around this sight you would know svt gods get pissed for not being a purest. My hood may get alot of shit on here but its all good i dont take it serious. Bottom line its my car . So if you feel the need to buy me a new hood let me know. Ps dont buy me a cowl thoses are way over played. lol

MGC

Established Member
That's awesome. Now just add some sweet decals all over the car, since it's white I'm thinking puke yellow would look great on it, possibly green or pink also, maybe all of the above. You also need a huge wing on the back and a stalker body kit to match that hood. THEN, you'll be getting all the b*tches. :beer:

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
Baadd281 i dont live in norcal, and i dont live for negative comments. As for shows why the hell would i go to the bay area for shows? Seems you have taken your nice gt added a cobra front end and a cowl hood. Get real here atleast mines the real deal. When was the last time you asked for permission to do stuff to your car lol. If you have done your home work and looked around this sight you would know svt gods get pissed for not being a purest. My hood may get alot of shit on here but its all good i dont take it serious. Bottom line its my car . So if you feel the need to buy me a new hood let me know. Ps dont buy me a cowl thoses are way over played. lol

I think I speak for all Cobra owners when I say we would've rathered you bought a V6 or GT to **** up. And judging by the numbers in his sig, his "cowl hood having GT" would probaby serve your back to the future Cobra a shit sandwhich.

It's not the SVT Gods that are the only ones that are "pissed" or give their negative opinion, it's everyone, because everyone knows it looks like a steaming pile of dung on top of shit mountain. There's only one other jackass that said he liked it, and that shithead is obviously your long lost brother because he has the same ugly hood on his shitpile.

MR.SCOOPINATOR

Established Member
That's awesome. Now just add some sweet decals all over the car, since it's white I'm thinking puke yellow would look great on it, possibly green or pink also, maybe all of the above. You also need a huge wing on the back and a stalker body kit to match that hood. THEN, you'll be getting all the b*tches.
thanks man will do , lol :rolling::beer:

Users who are viewing this thread