• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NateV8

Established Member
AttentionWhore.jpg

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
Baadd281 i dont live in norcal, and i dont live for negative comments. As for shows why the hell would i go to the bay area for shows? Seems you have taken your nice gt added a cobra front end and a cowl hood. Get real here atleast mines the real deal. When was the last time you asked for permission to do stuff to your car lol. If you have done your home work and looked around this sight you would know svt gods get pissed for not being a purest. My hood may get alot of shit on here but its all good i dont take it serious. Bottom line its my car . So if you feel the need to l

Bottom line is you are an attention whore. You probably get noticed by no one in real life...so when you come on here and get a lot of attention you truly enjoy it. You keep bumping this thread so no one forgets about you and the spotlight remains on you.

It truly is sad......

My guess is, at a car show...your car is the one that gets a lot of laughs and fingers pointed at it. No one approaches you to tell you how ugly it is, because you are that guy and probably not worth even speaking too.

Best of lucky with your two ugly cars

Skylar

Established Member
I know I'm resurrecting this thread from the dead, but after reading all of the comments, I'll be deleting my account very soon. I'm ashamed to have joined this forum. I can tell that almost every one of you are assholes. Who cares what he does to his own car? All he did was post pictures of it installed, you're the ones being total dicks. No one forced you to look at this thread or make ignorant, small-minded comments. I like the hood, and I stumbled upon this thread looking for pictures of it installed. I'm glad he posted pictures so I could get a better view of what it looks like.

AZSnake98

NVWSSV
Established Member
I know I'm resurrecting this thread from the dead, but after reading all of the comments, I'll be deleting my account very soon. I'm ashamed to have joined this forum. I can tell that almost every one of you are assholes. Who cares what he does to his own car? All he did was post pictures of it installed, you're the ones being total dicks. No one forced you to look at this thread or make ignorant, small-minded comments. I like the hood, and I stumbled upon this thread looking for pictures of it installed. I'm glad he posted pictures so I could get a better view of what it looks like.

Cool story bro, could you tell it again?

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member

This is the internet, what do you expect? The guy put on a hood that goes against the norm and he wanted opinions......he got them. You would find this same reaction on any site you will go onto.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member

Awwwww, please don't go sweetheart....

Last edited:

Skylar

Established Member
This is the internet, what do you expect? The guy put on a hood that goes against the norm and he wanted opinions......he got them. You would find this same reaction on any site you will go onto.

On other sites people show respect. Asking for opinions is not grounds for calling someone names.

AZSnake98

NVWSSV
Established Member
On other sites people show respect. Asking for opinions is not grounds for calling someone names.

So what you are requesting from this PUBLIC FORUM, is that we all blow rainbows up each others asses no matter our opinions on a topic? That goes against the very point of a forum...

:shrug:

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member

Maybe on small private sites but not on big ones like this one.

I remember this thread but I don't remember who called who names and why. I do know the OP goes against the grain in terms of style with his car so him attracting a lot of attention is no surprise.

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member

You cannot delete your own account, but you can leave the forum anyways, which I would suggest, because you obviously don't have the balls to hang out here, and you sound like a pussy.

Skylar

Established Member
You cannot delete your own account, but you can leave the forum anyways, which I would suggest, because you obviously don't have the balls to hang out here, and you sound like a pussy.

I never knew you had to have balls to sit behind a computer screen.

Users who are viewing this thread