idea on a hood

yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
damn that has got to be the uglies GT I've ever seen. 95pootang not your car but the GTR guy.. i mean really?? and he has the nerve to talk shit about Saleencobras car lol!! I'll tell you what Saleencobra tell the GTR boy that you both enter you cars in car shows and see who wins.. I think that's fair lol.

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
I can't believe I didn't see this thread earlier....Gil you disappoint me.

MR.SCOOPINATOR

Established Member
lol its all good scott. where u been man this threads been popping up atleast once every two weeks, lol u should know me buy now. im the out cast in the eyes of the svt hood gods....

THE_STIG

Established Member
Pootang, its your car, buy what YOU like, who cares what other people say? Paint the car neon green if you want.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
lol its all good scott. where u been man this threads been popping up atleast once every two weeks, lol u should know me buy now. im the out cast in the eyes of the svt hood gods....

Well you have to admit not a lot of people have that hood because most find it to be undesirable. There's a reason why everyone goes for the hot girl with a nice rack and leaves the ugly ones in the corner alone. That's why Saleen rims and factory 03/04 hoods are popular and "played out." But hey, if you can appreciate the ugly ones, then more power to you. Saves the hot ones for us. :D :beer:

Last edited:

MR.SCOOPINATOR

Established Member
just a change thats all, kinda like what you did with your hood. i still have the cobra hood. hell when i get tired of this one ill put that back on, lol :beer:

MR.SCOOPINATOR

Established Member
No kimm it doesnt . As u can see shit hasnt changed, and it wont tell i get tired of it. Ill still have my hoods and my scoopps and i will keep posting on this wonderfull forum. :beer:

konradr

Ford Mustang
Established Member
Just go for the record. How many hood scoops can one person have? I think the record is 19.

MR.SCOOPINATOR

Established Member
Thought i give ya a shot of the underside of the hood since you all like the top side so much.The heat extractor sheilds come off when its not raining. HOT DAM I LOVE THIS HOOD
6401194054_large.jpg
:beer:

Last edited:

97gts

Established Member
The sad part is he probably gets tons of props on the street from idiots who think crazy looks = speed.

Especially in Fresno.

Quit hating on Fresno...At least we have nice cars on the streets. All I see in Modesto is rice...

As far as the hood goes I m not feeling it but it's his car and if he's happy that's all that matters.

FordMustangLove

Lame-o
Established Member
Quit hating on Fresno...At least we have nice cars on the streets. All I see in Modesto is rice...

As far as the hood goes I m not feeling it but it's his car and if he's happy that's all that matters.

thats all that matters? then why show it off on a public forum at all?

maddmax1999

Established Member
Thought i give ya a shot of the underside of the hood since you all like the top side so much.The heat extractor sheilds come of when its not raining. HOT DAM I LOVE THIS HOOD
6401194054_large.jpg
:beer:

Gil my friend you done it again!!! You never fail to get people on here upset about what you put on your car. Its your car do what you want with it can't please everyone. As for the comment about Fresno. I been to Modesto and all I saw was a bunch of auto zone custom truck's and suv's.

bullittbuild

Established Member
you ever thought about putting a couple penis's on it they would compliment the hood well..... JK its yours do what you want but I wouldn't have picked that hood

Users who are viewing this thread