MAKES

IT

RAIN

make-it-rain-guys.gif

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Ahahahahaha ^^^ +69 on that. Im going to have to say yes get it... pause NOT! As far as I know they don't import our cars to puerto rico for reasons like this!

PR is part of the US. so you'd wouldnt be importing or exporting to and from there, just shipping, as if it were going to Hawaii. with that being said, there HAS to be some terminators in puerto rico, there ARE GT500s down there. a member on this site has one (in PR).

NO!! What is with you and retarded hoods?

lol

Totally awesome man I would put it on if I were you, only if I were you though. No Fkn way I would do it being me.

:lol:

I gotta bump this sorry, saw the new pic in your sig. So you did buy it?

6401194043_medium.jpg

:nonono: that looks like it was just taped on. soooo doesnt fit the car...:nonono:

no offense to you poohtang, you seem like an alright guy. i just dont like either of those hoods on your cars :shrug: but as mentioned, its up to you. its your car and you pay for it. do what you like to it :beer:

just dont bring it around here :poke::burn::p

MR.SCOOPINATOR

Established Member
The hoods on and painted , but still messing with the fitment. needs to be over about a 1/8 of a inch on the drivers side. its getting cut and polished saturday. will post better pics then. over all im happy with the hood. ok guys rip it up , lol prep before painting
6401194045_large.jpg
6401194042_large.jpg
6401194046_large.jpg
I stuck this pic in my sig over a week ago, and yes i bought the hood. .Took you guys long enough to catch it , lol do i care if you like it no i dont. All that counts is that i like it. I wasnt planning on getting the hood when i posted back in sept. But after looking what every one has like a cowl and cobra R. I desided on this one in early december,if you like it great if not well so be it i roll to my own beat. thanks for looking :beer:

Terminator-Fox

Soon...
Established Member
Holy shit man! You like to be different but you put that Cobra on another level of ugly. :burn: :kaboom: :nono:

slow90coupe

Established Member
please... stop modding the cars exterior. the termis have wonderful lines and body parts to begin with. i dont see how anybody can think that looks good. the hood looks like it is way out of proportion on that car. they look to big even on gt500s. :xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl::xpl:

on the other hand, i love your attitude. you seem to actually like to hear the criticism and negative comments. i like that you keep on doing what makes you happy to your cars no matter what everybody else thinks. and under all those ugly mods, your cars are very nice and always maintained very well. :beer:

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
hahahahahahahahahahaha omg....that looks sooooo F'n bad

atleast you are consistent in your awfull taste

I can't stop laughing at how bad that looks, I can't believe you paid for that LOL

Users who are viewing this thread