• Poll closed .

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
headagainstwall_01.gif

As long as you like it...

mysteed

Established Member
You and that FastRidesOnly guy have the same crappy taste in mods. Stop modding before you hurt those cars beyond the hideous work that has already been done to them.

NateV8

Established Member
This guy must be retarded or something. He's been here for years and maybe about 2% of people (for real) like any of the mods he's done. Every time he posts something about his car he gets bashed and made fun of, but he STILL continues to ruin the cars. It's not our opinion that his cars look like shit, it's a fact.

younggun04

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
I called it from the first time the OP posted he bought a terminator, Only a matter of time before he made it look retarded. Both cars look like they are driven by 16 year old wiggers. LOL

But no need to bash on him anymore i guess. Him driving his cars and getting laughed at all the time must be punishment enough.

Last edited:

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
The hoods on and painted , but still messing with the fitment. needs to be over about a 1/8 of a inch on the drivers side. its getting cut and polished saturday. will post better pics then. over all im happy with the hood. ok guys rip it up , lol prep before painting
6401194045_large.jpg
6401194042_large.jpg
6401194046_large.jpg
I stuck this pic in my sig over a week ago, and yes i bought the hood. .Took you guys long enough to catch it , lol do i care if you like it no i dont. All that counts is that i like it. I wasnt planning on getting the hood when i posted back in sept. But after looking what every one has like a cowl and cobra R. I desided on this one in early december,if you like it great if not well so be it i roll to my own beat. thanks for looking :beer:

I almost cried when I saw this. The body lines of the Terminator are (in my opinion) almost perfect. Each panel flows with the whole car.

You seem like an alright guy on here and you have the right do whatever makes you happy. Most of the time when I can't say anything nice I try not to say much at all, but it makes me gag a little. I hope you kept the factory hood, and spoiler and I hope one day you put them back on, this is really none of my business and I'm sorry.

good luck with whatever.

:cryying:

DaBigBone

Established Member
I was going to post a mean, vulgar comment against the car. But after reading this whole thread, everything I was going to say has already been said..

Therefore, no comment.

Users who are viewing this thread