idea on a hood

yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
He only likes it because it's different and nobody has it. He doesn't like the look of it. He's the emo of the site. Wants to be different like everyone else.

d0cktor

Established Member
YES!

Please do it!! So you'll be getting laughed at by every svtp member LOLL !!

I vote yes so OP will make himself look like a complete and utter you know what :kaboom:

:lol1:

MR.SCOOPINATOR

Established Member
You guys are funny, i never said anything about buying the dam hood, lol i just took a poll to see what the svt gods thought....lmao omg i wouldnt buy that hood for the cobra. it was just a survey.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
You guys are funny, i never said anything about buying the dam hood, lol i just took a poll to see what the svt gods thought....lmao omg i wouldnt buy that hood for the cobra. it was just a survey.

You'd better man the **** up and leave the pack behind. :rockon:

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
Get it and post pics. Make sure to finish it in fake carbon fiber to be even cooler.

JSZ03

Local Mustang Legend
Established Member
no, not very nice....dont do it....looks tacky or something?

MR.SCOOPINATOR

Established Member
its not going to happen grant, i love the cobra hood . i saw the pic and thought the svt gods would have fun with this, lol:beer:

NateV8

Established Member

haha yeahh ok. Yes, you would buy that hood. You just made the poll to see if you're going to get made fun of as much as you do for your other ugly car.

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
While it's LIGHT-YEARS better than the one you currently have it still looks like ASS. You could do a functional hood scoop ala Mach 1. That would look good on that color I bet.

Jefe

Established Member
I gotta bump this sorry, saw the new pic in your sig. So you did buy it?

6401194043_medium.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread