i want to race!!!!!!!!

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Dude are you shitting me?

I can barely read your posts. Atleast use proper sentence structure and grammar, it'd be alot easier to take your arguments seriously. I can respect your race anyone attitude, I used to be the same way before a run in with the Police. It is obvious to me though, that you DO have something to prove, this shit is all over every board around and when it comes down to it, having a faster car than someone else really doesn't mean shit.

Y u gotta be talkin all that shit about cobras newayz? I got a twinscrew turd that wud luv to race ur camaro.

Last edited:

Nickcz28

Established Member
Umm not talking shit man Ive already said I LIKE 03/04 Cobras, I just havent raced any fast ones yet.. I hear yours is gonna be pretty nasty! I'd love to run, when you get it all together.. If thats ok? Im not being to much of a prick am I lol? jk but seriously, I dont mind loosing AT ALL Ive spent hardly any cash on my setup, so it dosent piss me off if I loose..

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
Nickcz28 said:
Umm not talking shit man Ive already said I LIKE 03/04 Cobras, I just havent raced any fast ones yet.. I hear yours is gonna be pretty nasty! I'd love to run, when you get it all together.. If thats ok? Im not being to much of a prick am I lol? jk but seriously, I dont mind loosing AT ALL Ive spent hardly any cash on my setup, so it dosent piss me off if I loose..

He already said he would race you Friday night. DO you need a special golden invitation or something? Douchebag.

Nickcz28

Established Member
FoofKiller said:
He already said he would race you Friday night. DO you need a special golden invitation or something? Douchebag.
ACTUALLY you say I do need an Invitation...:shrug:

Nickcz28

Established Member
HMMMMM Unlike you, Im not an ugly F*Ker, I dont have to F**K my mom...I F**K people NOT related to me..
:)

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
blownaltered said:
actually there f*ck nuts Steve's wife isn't bad looking, I mean really Foof wouldn't f*ck an ugly chick

LOL, you actually made me laugh for a change Donnie! You're quota is filled for the next year.

Nickcz28

Established Member
blownaltered said:
actually there f*ck nuts Steve's wife isn't bad looking, I mean really Foof wouldn't f*ck an ugly chick
Ya but mail-order-brides arent cheap!!:eek:

blownaltered

Established Member
yeah really nick you have to try harder than that, I know you don't have your back up over hear, but atleast try to do something on your own.

JayplaySS

I got a Cobra
Established Member
Nickcz28 said:

Damn Nick, you start sh$t on LS1tech and SVT. :dw:

Ocho Cinco
Established Member
Give me til october and i'll roll out with you bro. My KB is going onn. :)
MoToCoBrA said:
i want to race anyone in the Houston area ..... i don't care what you have a street race or strip race lets fu*king do it.:burnout:

my car>>> 03 cobra with.....:burnout:
whipple:rolling:
60# injectors :)
single blade T/B :)
GT super car fuel pumps:)
Eibach pro kit(too low):)
Lfp heat exchanger:)
Lfp black reservoir :)
K&N air filter :)
Power pipe:)
Spec +3 clutch:)
Kooks headers:)