i want to race!!!!!!!!

blownaltered

Established Member
from what I've seen on this post it doesn't take alot to drag you all over town, power don't mean anything unless you can use. Learn how to use then call out people, good rule of thumb

MoToCoBrA

Established Member
blownaltered said:
from what I've seen on this post it doesn't take alot to drag you all over town, power don't mean anything unless you can use. Learn how to use then call out people, good rule of thumb

ok fine big boy when i get my car fixed im come a drag the f*** out of you since you want to hide behind a forum like a D*** sucker... yea ima come up to you and well put a...... 150 on it??????

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
I'll race you for 150. I'll be in Austin this semester for college. We can take it to San Antonio Raceway. BTW, you sound like an ignorant asshole in your posts.

MoToCoBrA

Established Member
foofinator said:
I'll race you for 150. I'll be in Austin this semester for college. We can take it to San Antonio Raceway. BTW, you sound like an ignorant asshole in your posts.

BTW have you even read any of the other posts? Ignorant how? asshole, you just made yourself a asshole by calling me a asshole, asshole. anyways this site is nice except this section of it because of you Dallas Texas elite that troll all of the posts in the Texas section. I will race for 150 just PM me or let me know the time and date in this thread, I'm sure if you want to do it in San Antonio i can make a day of it with 2 other Whipple cobras i know.

blownaltered

Established Member
wow, I don't think your father loved you enough as a child did he, I have to prove that I'm cool with my car. Congradulations you sir are a f*ck stick

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
MoToCoBrA said:
BTW have you even read any of the other posts? Ignorant how? asshole, you just made yourself a asshole by calling me a asshole, asshole. anyways this site is nice except this section of it because of you Dallas Texas elite that troll all of the posts in the Texas section. I will race for 150 just PM me or let me know the time and date in this thread, I'm sure if you want to do it in San Antonio i can make a day of it with 2 other Whipple cobras i know.

If the following word starts with a vowel, it is proper to use an, in place of a.

For example. I snorted an eight ball before starting this dumb ass thread that I now can't talk my way out of.

MoToCoBrA

Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
If the following word starts with a vowel, it is proper to use an, in place of a.

For example. I snorted an eight ball before starting this dumb ass thread that I now can't talk my way out of.

thanks for the english lesson and what im i trying to talk my way out of??

MoToCoBrA

Established Member
blownaltered said:
wow, I don't think your father loved you enough as a child did he, I have to prove that I'm cool with my car. Congradulations you sir are a f*ck stick

Ha-ha and why are you in this thread? Anyways no my father didn’t love me enough so I went to your mother for love from her:D :loser:

blownaltered

Established Member
MoToCoBrA said:
Ha-ha and why are you in this thread? Anyways no my father didn’t love me enough so I went to your mother for love from her:D :loser:
now I am impressed, mom jokes, you sir are original. Good job on the trash talk, keep working on that and your driving an you will be just fine.

MoToCoBrA

Established Member
blownaltered said:
now I am impressed, mom jokes, you sir are original. Good job on the trash talk, keep working on that and your driving an you will be just fine.

blownaltered said:
wow, I don't think your father loved you enough as a child did he

And you’re the master of originality?

Yo momma’s so fat and old, When God said "Let There be Light", He told her to move her fat ass out of the way.

Yo momma’s so fat she entered a fat contest and won first, second and third.

Yo momma’s so fat she was in the middle of the highway I tried to swerve but ran out of gas.

Yo momma’s so ugly you got to tie steak to her neck just so the dog will play with her.

Yo momma’s so ugly your dad takes her to work so he doesn't have to kiss her goodbye.

Yo momma's so stupid when yo daddy said it was chilly outside, she ran outside with a spoon.

are any of these better?

p.s. im just kidding i don't know your momma

Users who are viewing this thread