i want to race!!!!!!!!

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Someone post over there, that I will race his dumb ass. I need a couple weeks to get my whipple tuned.

His shit is so ****ing weak, my ported blower would have annihilated him.

No wonder he never called me out.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
foofinator said:
Someone post over there, that I will race his dumb ass. I need a couple weeks to get my whipple tuned.

I drug him silly, so you would DESTROY him.

Btw, I just realized my car is being tuned on Friday the 13th. :eek:

canecobra

GoFAST
Established Member
MoToCoBrA said:
yeaaa sry about that i was pretty drunk. And to everyone else yea i pretty much made an ass of myself. im in northwest houston, i would still like to get some friendly runs in though.

CRAWFISH!

DSG SNAKE

Established Member
I get my car back on Thursday. How about Friday night or at The Clash on Saturday???? I will even give you the move. :burnout:

TNTLightning

DSG Terminator
Established Member
MoToCoBrA said:
i want to race anyone in the Houston area or dallas area..... i don't care what you have a street race or strip race lets fu*king do it.:burnout:

my car>>> 03 cobra with.....:burnout:
whipple:rolling:
60# injectors with pigtail:)
single blade T/B :)
super car fuel pumps:)
Eibach pro kit(too low):)
LPF heat exchanger:)
LPF black reserivor :)
K&N air filter :)
Power pipe:)
Spec +3 clutch:)
Kooks headers:)
3.25 pully:)

:pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper:
Hows about Sat. night? I'm about 80 miles outside of Houston, but a couple of us were thinking of heading that way Sat. evening to check out the cars.

s/c stang

Established Member
foofinator said:

you probably will but according to him KB are slow so eaton wouldnt eve be a match...its just funny how he thinks every car is the same

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
FoofKiller said:
LMFAO!

His name is Nick and goes by WFO347 on Dfwstangs and I already DRUUGGGG him dirty. He was sprayin the shit out of that car and he STILL lost.
When did this happen? If it was at the track he never spayed it.

s/c stang

Established Member
FoofKiller said:
LMFAO!

His name is Nick and goes by WFO347 on Dfwstangs and I already DRUUGGGG him dirty. He was sprayin the shit out of that car and he STILL lost.

he said you are lying and that he has offered you to race and you denied....looks like someone doesnt have their story straight, eitherway it would be nice to see this race go down

blownaltered

Established Member
s/c stang said:
he said you are lying and that he has offered you to race and you denied....looks like someone doesnt have their story straight, eitherway it would be nice to see this race go down
actually foofkiller was to race a different LS1 and WFO347 wanted to join in, Steve told him no and WFO decided to join in anyways and got his ass drug. He was spraying ask foofinator he was in foofkillers car and could see the smoke under the car, the guy got drug and is all pissed about it. Key rules for owning a f-body, grow a mullet, get some nitrous and stall and now your faster than god himself

s/c stang

Established Member
blownaltered said:
actually foofkiller was to race a different LS1 and WFO347 wanted to join in, Steve told him no and WFO decided to join in anyways and got his ass drug. He was spraying ask foofinator he was in foofkillers car and could see the smoke under the car, the guy got drug and is all pissed about it. Key rules for owning a f-body, grow a mullet, get some nitrous and stall and now your faster than god himself
:lol: :D well it looks like he wants to run someone..

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
s/c stang said:

He can say whatever he likes. There was a BUNCH of witnesses and a video that says otherwise. I bet he neglected to mention that too. He got all but hurt about it because he invited himself to a race that he wasn't suppose to be part of. I got called out by another another LS1 guy and he jumped in. Afterwards he was all pissy about it, so I said no. If he wasn't a rude dick about it, I would have gladly raced him.

canecobra

GoFAST
Established Member
I'll be your "Huckleberry", and my shit ain't even full speed, she's a little sick, how about this weekend at Clash, or like you said, how about my friends car? I'll name my friend after you agree to a race at the track. I got several, and I can even start with the slowest guy and go from there! Let's see, we'll start w/ me, and then LTHVNM, and then, Jumpinjackflash, and then, Rattfink, and then Engcon, I can go on & on. You pick any Strictly car and I'll set it up. Hell you can even race Wally when he get his car runin. Then I'll go to some Lightning trucks that will also druggggggg you ass, from PSI.
HOLLA!
OH yeah, I'm a little drunk too!!!!!

MoToCoBrA

Established Member
canecobra said:
I'll be your "Huckleberry", and my shit ain't even full speed, she's a little sick, how about this weekend at Clash, or like you said, how about my friends car? I'll name my friend after you agree to a race at the track. I got several, and I can even start with the slowest guy and go from there! Let's see, we'll start w/ me, and then LTHVNM, and then, Jumpinjackflash, and then, Rattfink, and then Engcon, I can go on & on. You pick any Strictly car and I'll set it up. Hell you can even race Wally when he get his car runin. Then I'll go to some Lightning trucks that will also druggggggg you ass, from PSI.
HOLLA!
OH yeah, I'm a little drunk too!!!!!

DUDE, bring it on ill be at the clash

Users who are viewing this thread