i want to race!!!!!!!!

Nickcz28

Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
Indeed I did call your punk ass out, then come to find out there is no way on God's creation that your running ONLY a 100 shot after some of the cars you've taken down.

I don't play that homo lying bullshit, its a dirty way to race and not respectable in the least.
HAHA your just jealous.. I carry a Wrench in my car so I can show you the jets.. To prove.. Im sorry that I work on my OWN car and know how to set one up, and not just throw parts at..:p

carterra3

missing 16 valves
Established Member
whoa, black betty (bam-A-lam)
whoa, black betty (bam-A-lam)
Black betty had a child (bam-A-lam)
The damn thing gone wild (bam-A-lam)
She said "I'm worrin' outta my mind" (bam-A-lam)
The damn thing gone blind (bam-A-lam)
I said oh black betty (bam-A-lam)
whoa, black betty (bam-BA-lam)

She really gets me high (bam-BA-lam)
You know that's no lie (bam-BA-lam)
She's so rock steady (bam-BA-lam)
She's always ready (bam-BA-lam)

whoa black betty (bam-A-lam)
whoa black betty (bam-A-lam)

Whoa, black betty (bam-BA-lam)
She's from birmingham (bam-BA-lam)
Way down in alabam' (bam-BA-lam)
Well' shes shakin' that thing (bam-BA-lam)
Boy she makes me sing (bam-BA-lam)
Whoa, black betty
BAM-BA-LAM

AM

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
"The only time we lie is to get you Vigina cobra owners to run without you played out excuses...."

Are you ****ing serious?? It's not effective shit-talk if I'm laughing too ****ing hard at your grammar and spelling to even get your point.

Nickcz28

Established Member
foofinator said:
"The only time we lie is to get you Vigina cobra owners to run without you played out excuses...."

Are you ****ing serious?? It's not effective shit-talk if I'm laughing too ****ing hard at your grammar and spelling to even get your point.
Damn that was bad! haha Im not talking shit Just ready to quit talking and start racing...

blownaltered

Established Member
Guys at the track don't tell each other what they have if they are racing for money, why do you think so many people don't show their times. They don't want them knowing what their car does.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
blownaltered said:
Guys at the track don't tell each other what they have if they are racing for money, why do you think so many people don't show their times. They don't want them knowing their car only goes 9.5s with 430 rwhp.

heh heh

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
blownaltered said:
Guys at the track don't tell each other what they have if they are racing for money, why do you think so many people don't show their times. They don't want them knowing what their car does.
True true... I just don't really ever race for money, because people who know my car won't race for money if they know they will lose, and the ones who are lined up to run me know they will beat me... so I don't want to race them... haha

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
blownaltered said:
Sheldon, a year old joke doesn't bother me, it just shows me the lack of thought you put into it.

You're telling me I didn't put my full effort into insulting you? Damn! You win.

Users who are viewing this thread