Established Member
SANY0014.jpg

sry for the bad pic ill get some better ones tomorrow

my dad will be there in his 04 whippled and my other buddy with his 03 whippled
its gonna be alot of fun:D :burnout:

canecobra

GoFAST
Established Member
Just look for the big group of Cobras of all colors, we should all be together. And one Yellow turbo. Look for the STRICTLY trailor. What times this thing start anyway?

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
i won't have my drag wheel/tire setup for a week or so, i'll try to make it out to the Clash but i will just be spectating. We'll set up a local gtg and throw it down then.
bringin 3 whipple cobras out huh? this could be fun

MoToCoBrA

Established Member
Well we met up last night and ran a few times. The outcome was not what I was hoping for, but it was fun.

Race #1- Started from 3rd gear. DSG SNAKE put about 3 cars on me. His car is absolutely sick.

Race #2- Started from a dig. I had some traction issues, but that is racing. This time he put about 5 cars on me. At this point I was thinking something is wrong with my car because this cannot be happening.

Race #3- Started in 2nd gear and yes I got the move. I got up about 95mph and he flew by me.

We were planning on recording the races, but he forgot his camera. My car is headed back to the shop and we will do this again. I am hoping for a different outcome.

On a side note PSI turned his car into a monster!!!!! If you look at the video link in this post that was me dragging DSG SNAKE before he had his work done.

Nickcz28

Established Member
FoofKiller said:
He can say whatever he likes. There was a BUNCH of witnesses and a video that says otherwise. I bet he neglected to mention that too. He got all but hurt about it because he invited himself to a race that he wasn't suppose to be part of. I got called out by another another LS1 guy and he jumped in. Afterwards he was all pissy about it, so I said no. If he wasn't a rude dick about it, I would have gladly raced him.
Ok, So u say you beat me.. Post the video.. Yes you did.. I started 3 cars back didnt even know when you guys where going? Yes because I was not invited.. After you guys left I was reeeeling you in (on the video) Yes I NEVER PASSED YOU.. I never BEAT YOU.. I NEVER said I did.. I just wanted a race with you starting evenly "when I am invited":rolleyes: ..My car had no headers and I was on a 100.. wow.. You wouldnt race me then and now my car has progressed alittle.. Still no cam, Just headers duals and a 100 pill..And now your car is tuned so should be a good run..
Its all in fun man Seriously..

Nickcz28

Established Member
PS.. I started the "Why are kb cobras so slow" as an inside joke guys, Im not at all cocky and love ALL cars, Ive seen some nasty cobras before just not really any around where I live...Ive raced 2 that really didnt impress me.. Sorry..

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
Nickcz28 said:
Ok, So u say you beat me.. Post the video.. Yes you did.. I started 3 cars back didnt even know when you guys where going? Yes because I was not invited.. After you guys left I was reeeeling you in (on the video) Yes I NEVER PASSED YOU.. I never BEAT YOU.. I NEVER said I did.. I just wanted a race with you starting evenly "when I am invited":rolleyes: ..My car had no headers and I was on a 100.. wow.. You wouldnt race me then and now my car has progressed alittle.. Still no cam, Just headers duals and a 100 pill..And now your car is tuned so should be a good run..
Its all in fun man Seriously..

You're going to have to talk to Matt (SSlow) about the video. The camera was in his car, not mine and it belonged to someone out there. I've never had it at anytime. If I did I would have posted it to show how much your story is complete BS.

The crazy thing, I don't even care about racing. My car usually never leaves the parking lot. If it does, I only race my friends. That was the whole deal. You intruded on a race between buddies. I'm not one of those guys who goes out and just races anyone just to race.

As I said, I would have gladly given you another race if you weren't a prick about it. I don't know you from anyone, if you can drive, if you are safe, is your car safe - all of these are reasons I only race friends I trust.

Nickcz28

Established Member
FoofKiller said:
You're going to have to talk to Matt (SSlow) about the video. The camera was in his car, not mine and it belonged to someone out there. I've never had it at anytime. If I did I would have posted it to show how much your story is complete BS.

The crazy thing, I don't even care about racing. My car usually never leaves the parking lot. If it does, I only race my friends. That was the whole deal. You intruded on a race between buddies. I'm not one of those guys who goes out and just races anyone just to race.

As I said, I would have gladly given you another race if you weren't a prick about it. I don't know you from anyone, if you can drive, if you are safe, is your car safe - all of these are reasons I only race friends I trust.
Ya know man, I can totally respect that but when you talk trash, saying how you beat me and blah blah blah, thats why i wanted to run.. As far as being a prick, I wasnt being a prick you were thats Y I wanted to run You but whatever...I have nothing to prove to U or anyone of your DFW stangs friends.. If someone wants to run for fun Im all for it...UNLIKE U I guess Im "just one of those guys who goes out and just races anyone just to race"..

blownaltered

Established Member
the difference is a 93 cobra is a rare car, not that common in good condition, your car is a mass production vehicle, there is a huge difference. If something happens to his car the value is lost, if something happens to your car it doesn't matter, again mass production. That is the reason why he doesn't race any idiot that comes along, if you can't understand that then yes Steve is correct and you are a dip sh*t, take into consideration that his car is over 10 years older than yours and would sell for around $10,000 more than yours. Not bashing on you, just trying to give you a real reason Steve doesn't just race anybody.

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
Nickcz28 said:
Ya know man, I can totally respect that but when you talk trash, saying how you beat me and blah blah blah, thats why i wanted to run.. As far as being a prick, I wasnt being a prick you were thats Y I wanted to run You but whatever...I have nothing to prove to U or anyone of your DFW stangs friends.. If someone wants to run for fun Im all for it...UNLIKE U I guess Im "just one of those guys who goes out and just races anyone just to race"..

I find it amusing that you are tryin to turn this around on me. You were the one who crashed the party. You invited yourself to something you were asked NOT TO DO, but still disrespected me in still doing it. Then afterwards you were a jerk about it, but yet you still expect me to treat you fairly?

So now you are on this e-bully thing, following me around on the boards tryin to make me race you? It's only obvious you don't know me. I'm not gonna give in to your bullshit. I'm not one to be bullied.

This could have been settled many ways :

1) You could have respected the request to begin with
2) Not bitched and whined about it
3) Apologized at ANY point.

Now you got your buddies threatening to stab with a screwdriver? LOL, you're going all the wrongs ways about getting along with me. We'll see if you show up to the GTG again and say the same crazy shit in person.

Users who are viewing this thread