I sipped the AED koolaid, I'm a happy camper!

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Hey Shaun just curious, with all these people calling you now, did you have up your phone minutes to unlimited hahaaha??

MikeLTDLX

Established Member
what is your build date?? My car is ZFKO I believe as well, build date was June/2010.

Only problem I have had was the clutch and trans, no ECM or tune issues that I know.. ever. ?

Mine is a June 2011 build. It is no big deal, Shaun has the work around.

Mike

stang8psi

Established Member
what is your build date?? My car is ZFKO I believe as well, build date was June/2010.

Only problem I have had was the clutch and trans, no ECM or tune issues that I know.. ever. ?

mine is September 9/2010 Build And I haven't had a problem either Ever...

MYFSTSVT99L

Ingot 2012
Established Member
ZFKO is the problem child. That is what I have.

Mike

Mine has the ZFKO computer code also, I have been tuned since around 2500 miles though, I'm at 6200 miles now. With a build date of Aug 2011. Hope mine doesn't start having any problems, but if it does I understand to play sometimes you gotta pay!! I just hope I don't have to pay!

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
He's gonna be in trouble if he turns his text messages back on!

Best he doesn't.. I'm.sure he doesnt want a txt at midnight. But shaun will take care of all his customers. Always call or email him. Number 1 customer service.

FastRedPonyCar