I Killed a Camaro

THNDRRR

THNDRRR
Established Member
Damn It !! I tried all day long to peel away from this thread, but it's like a damn train wreck and you bastages just reeled me in. :burn:

I must have wasted half the day between calls as I got caught up in the drama. :banana:

I'm headed over to eBay to see if anyone has any will-power up for auction. :rockon:

Carry on Gentlemen...... Carry on. :beer:

KduncSS

Ille qui nos omnes servab
Established Member
Damn It !! I tried all day long to peel away from this thread, but it's like a damn train wreck and you bastages just reeled me in. :burn:

I must have wasted half the day between calls as I got caught up in the drama. :banana:

I'm headed over to eBay to see if anyone has any will-power up for auction. :rockon:

Carry on Gentlemen...... Carry on. :beer:

Haha, I know what you mean.

Here lately anytime I see a thread involving LT1's I actually tell myself not to open it but it never works.

Matts777

Established Member
:lol1::lol1::lol1:

Burnzilla has to make himself feel better about his slow LT1. I don't know why he doesn't just get it over with and buy a LS1 and let some junk yard crush his car.

LOL!! I am still reading this thread but man that was awesome :thumbsup:

Remember though, most of us had slow cars at some point in our lives until we wised up :thumbsup:

Matts777

Established Member
Burn if you don't have to worry about smog, your next mod (other than Nitrous or FI that is) should be longtube headers, those really wake up the LT1. You will see some definite gains with those if you're still on the stock exhaust. Also, save up some money to replace the opti-crap when it eventually goes out on you. I hated those things (and the crappy power windows that always had the window motor go out on them on the F-Bodies).

burnzilla

Established Member
Burn if you don't have to worry about smog, your next mod (other than Nitrous or FI that is) should be longtube headers, those really wake up the LT1. You will see some definite gains with those if you're still on the stock exhaust. Also, save up some money to replace the opti-crap when it eventually goes out on you. I hated those things (and the crappy power windows that always had the window motor go out on them on the F-Bodies).

Yeah I've been planning on getting LP stainless longtubes, a Yank 3000 and some other things, but I have really taken a liking to the LS1 Trans-Am's.
My cousin has an 01 M6 that went 12.7 with just a cam, rr's and LT's.

But mostly, I just love the looks and miss driving a 6 speed.

Honestly, it must suck to talk shit on an internet autmotive forum and have a car so slow. .
Because those Terminators are just out of this world fast!
Represent yo :bored:
Bitch please.

I'm honest about what I got, I have nothing to hide.
I've smoked enough Cobra's the same year as my car, and several years newer.
Way to pic on a 1995 car with your 03.
Go pick on a stock LT5 with a stock Cobra hotshot.
Or how about a Blackbird?
Or what about a Berger Camaro?
They where made in 2000 surely your 2003 Cobra can beat them.
Or better yet, how about I throw a Supercharger on my car and forge the internals?
Its just a mere 350ci... surely you won't be too concerned right?

Lol, Ford finally makes a Mustang that actually keeps up (well, it was a year too late, but who cares!)and we never hear the end of it! Congrats!
:lol:

Last edited:

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Ford finally makes a Mustang that actually keeps up (well, it was a year too late, but who cares!)and we never hear the end of it! Congrats!
I beg to differ :rollseyes
87 Mustang GT vs Camaro IROC-Z Article
96 Cobra vs Camaro vs Firebird Article
94 Cobra vs Firebird Article
96 Cobra Vs Competition
:lol::lol: BTW, we all know different tracks give you different times, etc. But this pretty much tells you that all these car's should be similar with even drivers on the same track.

Last edited:

KduncSS

Ille qui nos omnes servab
Established Member
Yeah I've been planning on getting LP stainless longtubes, a Yank 3000 and some other things, but I have really taken a liking to the LS1 Trans-Am's.
My cousin has an 01 M6 that went 12.7 with just a cam, rr's and LT's.

But mostly, I just love the looks and miss driving a 6 speed.

Because those Terminators are just out of this world fast!
Represent yo :bored:
Bitch please.

I'm honest about what I got, I have nothing to hide.
I've smoked enough Cobra's the same year as my car, and several years newer.
Way to pic on a 1995 car with your 03.
Go pick on a stock LT5 with a stock Cobra hotshot.
Or how about a Blackbird?
Or what about a Berger Camaro?
They where made in 2000 surely your 2003 Cobra can beat them.
Or better yet, how about I throw a Supercharger on my car and forge the internals?
Its just a mere 350ci... surely you won't be too concerned right?

Lol, Ford finally makes a Mustang that actually keeps up (well, it was a year too late, but who cares!)and we never hear the end of it! Congrats!

Wow a cammed M6 LS1 that only goes 12.7? He must be a pretty shitty driver.

Besides that you are a retard. Cobra's were comparible to Fbodies years before the introduction of the Terminator. 96-98 Cobras were a damn good match up with LT1's. 99/01 Cobras are not far off the LS1 either(I have actually raced them, not talking out my ass like you). Take your ignorant views into SMACKDOWN and see what a fool you will be made out to be.

Last edited:

BlueSnake01

Established Member
93 Cobra was a joke? Last time I checked they were hitting mid to high 13's with only 235 HP :shrug:
Noooooo way at all!! Where did you hear that from? 5.0's (GT) were struggling to get into the 14's, I assume the Cobra to be a tad bit faster (since they are basically kind of almost the same i think? :shrug:)

Jroc

Established Member

lol at the keeping up comment. I guess with its hugely underrated 390 hp SC motor the best it could hope for is to keep up. Ford guys never hear the end of how Fbodies are typically faster than Mustangs. Its part of the game.

You mean Ford was a year late before the competition went extinct because they couldn't keep pace with the Mustangs flourishing sells? My car was built while Fbodies were still in production BTW.

Ls1z28-00

Established Member
i think the Cobras of the 96s and stuff kept up well stock for stock but where the mustang was slower was on the street, when boltons and cams were added the mustangs couldnt go mod for mod unless they put a blower on. They couldnt put a set of cams in and keep up with a cammed lt1 in HP or price. Thats why i consider mustangs to be a little slower until the terminator rolled around then its a differnet story :)

ScreaminRedZ

Established Member
93 Cobra was a joke? Last time I checked they were hitting mid to high 13's with only 235 HP :shrug:

If the 1993 Cobra really had 235 hp then the LS1 fbody's really had 305, lol. 93 Cobras were (are) awesome cars.

Users who are viewing this thread