I Killed a Camaro

04TorchedSVT

Established Member
Well i went over to Rod run in pigeon forge, Tennessee this weekend. On my way home last night me and my friend were cruising out and a green LT1 camaro pulled up beside us and started acting like he was paddeling by us, taughing me u could say.lol. I usually never street race but i said this kid is not gonna pull this shit. So were do like 40ish MPH kick and i think ill just mash it and if he kicks ill drop it to 3rd and get gone. Well i go half throttle in 4th and hear him kick his at about the same time, at this point i find out it is an auto car. well im thinking he is gonna pull back on me, but i just pull away from him at half throttle in 4th and him busting his cars ass. well i let out and he comes flying by me and slows down to find out what i had done. I told him it had intake exhuast, he was in shock at this point.lol. I didnt tell him i didnt even get on it to pull away from him. He had exhaust and a intake on his car, I didnt catch what year LT1 it was but it was a z28 car. I just thought it was funny that my car wasnt even trying and i out ran him.lol. I guess he will get a bigger paddle next time.

burnzilla

Established Member
Story is a little confusing but I think its funny, people just need to be put in their place sometimes.
But feeling good about a win with 125+more hp is kind of silly too, but it sounds liked he asked for it.

I know of a couple LT1s that would walk your car easily as well so don't get too cocky, ya just might meet one someday :beer:

Last edited:

04TorchedSVT

Established Member
Story is a little confusing but I think its funny, people just need to be put in their place sometimes.
But feeling good about a win with 125+more hp is kind of silly too, but it sounds liked he asked for it.

I know of a couple LT1s that would walk your car easily as well so don't get too cocky, ya just might meet one someday :beer:

Yeah i really didnt even want to race him but he did the paddle thing for like a minute and it was annoying so i said lets get it.lol.

I know a guy that has an 383 lt1 that runs in the 9's so im not cocky at all i just didnt think i could pull on him like that.

burnzilla

Established Member
Another slow LT1 no suprise there.
What a retarded comment.

Stock LT1's weren't made to battle 2004 Cobra's, they where made to battle mid 90's Mustang GT's.
We all know what a joke of a race that is.
Then the 99-04 GT's came out...forget LS1 cars, they can't even beat LT1 cars.

So when you say, "another slow LT1"... I say, "just another Mustang".

Last edited:

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
Good work on the half throttle kill!!! Dont mind the Gm fanboys they seem to take lt1 destruction seriously. They turned my simple kill story into the classic 2v 4.6 < lt1 ls1>4v bull that you always hear, and it lasted like 8 pages.

MY BROTHER IN LAWS SISTER'S HUSBANDS ROOMMATE FROM COLLEGE HAS AN LT1 THAT WILL BEAT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its always the same. Good job anyways

04A4GTO

Established Member
What a retarded comment.

Stock LT1's weren't made to battle 2004 Cobra's, they where made to battle mid 90's Mustang GT's.
We all know what a joke of a race that is.
Then the 99-04 GT's came out...forget LS1 cars, they can't even beat LT1 cars.

So when you say, "another slow LT1"... I say, "just another Mustang".

:pop:

I believe that to be the truth

Back in the day the LT1 was the shit
the Fox 5.0 vs LT1s were awesome races
when the LT1 came out it sure wasn't slow... I can't say the same thing for the first :xpl:4.6's that came out

ttk53

Established Member
why do the GM fanboys come in here.

they always have an excuse.

The 03-04 cobras wasnt built to run the vett but thats what you guys have to start to campare it to.

03dsgcobranc

Fujiwara zone
Established Member
Good work on the half throttle kill!!! Dont mind the Gm fanboys they seem to take lt1 destruction seriously. They turned my simple kill story into the classic 2v 4.6 < lt1 ls1>4v bull that you always hear, and it lasted like 8 pages.

MY BROTHER IN LAWS SISTER'S HUSBANDS ROOMMATE FROM COLLEGE HAS AN LT1 THAT WILL BEAT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its always the same. Good job anyways

lol this is true:lol:

S8ER01Z

Established Member
Nice beat down..

FYI you don't have to mention that you won in the thread title if the car you ran was a Camaro. We already know the outcome without it. haha :pepper::beer:

BlueSnake01

Established Member
why do the GM fanboys come in here.

they always have an excuse.

The 03-04 cobras wasnt built to run the vett but thats what you guys have to start to campare it to.

Well you have to see it both ways, there are Mustang owners (yes even Termi owners) just as ignorant. But the statement below is true, 03-04's Snakes werent mean to compete against Vette's but people still compare them to because it performs that damn good :beer:.

RealQuick

Established Member
Good Kill!

An auto mildly modded LT1 definitely is no match for a termi... not surprised you easily walked away.

Users who are viewing this thread