I Killed a Camaro

ScreaminRedZ

Established Member
His moderate bolt-on, automatic LT1 pulls Mach 1's and LS1's from a low roll? I doubt it unless they were running or driven poorly.

Last edited:

BLUBLLS

Noooooo way at all!! Where did you hear that from? 5.0's (GT) were struggling to get into the 14's, I assume the Cobra to be a tad bit faster (since they are basically kind of almost the same i think? :shrug:)

I remember when the LT1 came out in the Camaro in 93. They did a test and the Cobra won with a 13.7 I believe to Camaro's 13.8 ;-)

Dynotune04

The Turtle
Established Member
And youre nothing more then a street hixie with ALOT of money into a car so you think you're some big hotshot with all this amazing knowledge. Ive dragged 3 muscle cars I have owned, but I wouldn't really call my old 2V a muscle car. My old bolt on M6 LS1 was the quickest I've owned and I certainly wasn't afraid of anything Ford had to offer at the time. (mod for mod)
The Cobra changed all that but once again was a full one year behind the Fbody demise, not to mention it was the best car ford had to offer for a Mustang. GMP had SLP do thier Firehawks with a 345hp package.

Next.

:lol:
I was a good member on LS1tech, and I still post there under another alias.
I got into it with a mod on SSU (I was a tech mod there) and although I was in the right he had more power so I got the boot...so what?
Next.

I am happy with my car, I could care less how fast I make it.
I could 383/396 LE3, forge and Procharge my LT1 and waste a bunch of money, and thats what it would be because I care less.
Driving an R1 was enough for me.
Truth is I am happy with what I got, and have plans for an 02 WS6 M6 in the future, I really miss the 6 speed.
My current bolt on car runs low 13's maybe at best and from dig's or low speed rolls enough to pull Mach 1's, stock LS1's, new GT's and so forth... not bad for 1992 technology.
Thats all the fun I need.

Got anymore dad?

you could do this you could do that but you dont... because you are a big tool. your shits slow and you flap your gums about the lt1 like its 1993. i figured you threw in the towel after gettin owned in earlier posts but you just keep going. rember i went faster with a 2v gt with less mods than your lt1. honestly does that make it hard for you to sleep at night? your a walking lt1 hard on. you run 13.6 you spew bullshit out of your mouth like your car runs low 9's. you have ZERO ground to stand on. your a magazine racer. well i could do this and there was some dingleclow on ls1tech that did that and blah blah give it up. you are a BIG TOOL

THAITED

Established Member
you could do this you could do that but you dont... because you are a big tool. your shits slow and you flap your gums about the lt1 like its 1993. i figured you threw in the towel after gettin owned in earlier posts but you just keep going. rember i went faster with a 2v gt with less mods than your lt1. honestly does that make it hard for you to sleep at night? your a walking lt1 hard on. you run 13.6 you spew bullshit out of your mouth like your car runs low 9's. you have ZERO ground to stand on. your a magazine racer. well i could do this and there was some dingleclow on ls1tech that did that and blah blah give it up. you are a BIG TOOL

Well done pal, you said it all.:rockon::rockon::beer::pepper:

burnzilla

Established Member
your shits slow
Stock Termi's run 13's.

and you flap your gums about the lt1 like its 1993. i figured you threw in the towel after gettin owned in earlier posts but you just keep going.
To a little **** like you? :bored:
And whats this nonsense about 1993?
The LT1 was 275hp for the fbodies in 1993 and 300hp in 1992 for the vette.
Whats the 2010 Mustang GT? 315 hp and mid 13's? Wow IMPRESSIVE!
1996 Camaro SS 13.6 @ 101
2010 Camaro 1SS 13.0 @ 111
2010 Mustang GT 13.5 @ 104

SMMMMOOKKKEDDD AGAIN.
And I only stick up for my LT1 because you assholes get all butthurt over the truth and start bitchin.
Time to grow up.
rember i went faster with a 2v gt with less mods than your lt1.
LT1 > 2V those cars are embarrassing excuses for a domestic muscle car.
I dont even waste my gas on them unless the look/sound modded.

honestly does that make it hard for you to sleep at night? .
Im not the one wetting diapers.

you spew bullshit out of your mouth like your car runs low 9's
So what if my car runs 8's? What does that have to do with anything?
Bringing up the times of my old beater I basically got for next to nothing and trying to relate its 1320 to my knowledge of cars is ****ING retarded.

you have ZERO ground to stand on. your a magazine racer.
Magazine racer huh? Nice one.:bored:
Its that all you do is bitch?

well i could do this and there was some dingleclow on ls1tech that did that and blah blah give it up. you are a BIG TOOL
Thats all you got?
You got me!
:lol:

Well done pal, you said it all.:rockon::rockon::beer::pepper:

"Yeah dude you got him there rock on"!!:rockon:

:rollseyes

Bring this crap to the media forum threads... please...!

Last edited:

Jroc

Established Member
lol.

I think it obvious that Burnzilla is fond of the dick. He's going to tell other people that they need to grow up?

Let me tell you something "Mr. Terminators are 13 second cars" you have zero experiance with a Terminator. And no you don't because if you did there's no way you would post such stupid ass babble other wise. Seriously don't reply with some "well yeah I do because I know this guy who's brother in Law owned one that I saw driving one time" or some stupid shit like that. You have NO experiance with a 03/04 Cobra other than what you see on the internet.

I'm going to clue you in on something I don't DR, but on the street your car doesn't have shit on a Terminator. Nothing! A stock Terminator will knock the teeth out of a LT1 Fbody that isn't very well modded, and it will do it every bit as easy as it will a 2v Edge GT.

You are a Domestic Ricer. You feel the need to stand up for your shit, and tout it to be much more than it is against much better vehicles when there ain't shit to it. If your envious of a LT1 then your not driving much.

Oh yeah a 2010 Mustang GT owns your car. You look at some magazines ET and act like their on the same level. There's a little more to a car than just running a ET. :loser:

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
lol.
-snip- He's going to tell other people that they need to grow up?

I was gonna say..Basically his post is, "my car was faster than the predecessor of your car back in 1993". I thought it was funny he's telling other people to grow up. :lol::lol::lol:

03DOHC

Established Member
burnzilla, you have one infraction point left until you are banned. Clean up your act pronto.

For everyone else, stop feeding the troll.

S8ER01Z

Established Member
I remember when the LT1 came out in the Camaro in 93. They did a test and the Cobra won with a 13.7 I believe to Camaro's 13.8 ;-)

Impressive on both accounts... did they do any 'cheating' like I used to hear about back in the day? *You know..pulled filter, removed sway, etc*?

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Impressive on both accounts... did they do any 'cheating' like I used to hear about back in the day? *You know..pulled filter, removed sway, etc*?
+1, seems a bit too fast if you ask me, did anyone actually run these times?? :shrug::??: Burnzilla, you are ignoring my facts YET AGAIN!!! :lol1:

BLUBLLS

I think you are talking about the 10 minute tune-up. It was like pulling the filter, using a short belt, etc. They did that later in the test and it ran a 13.47 I think. I'de have to find it. It's in the SVT recognition guide.

Yes, I know this is not the norm for the 93 Cobras. Just like the 12.43 that Evan Smith ran in an 03 Cobra isn't the norm for them

S8ER01Z

Established Member
I think you are talking about the 10 minute tune-up. It was like pulling the filter, using a short belt, etc. They did that later in the test and it ran a 13.47 I think. I'de have to find it. It's in the SVT recognition guide.

Yes, I know this is not the norm for the 93 Cobras. Just like the 12.43 that Evan Smith ran in an 03 Cobra isn't the norm for them

That would be it..haha... would love to see that article (I love reading the old school magazines when i get the chance). :) :beer:

F8L BYT

Established Member
i think the Cobras of the 96s and stuff kept up well stock for stock but where the mustang was slower was on the street, when boltons and cams were added the mustangs couldnt go mod for mod unless they put a blower on. They couldnt put a set of cams in and keep up with a cammed lt1 in HP or price. Thats why i consider mustangs to be a little slower until the terminator rolled around then its a differnet story :)

I can somewhat agree with this statement however you have to take into cosideration that the 4.6 4v and 2v were basically brand new and no aftermarket help yet while the 350 has been around for a good 50+years

Sammyboy

Established Member
I can somewhat agree with this statement however you have to take into cosideration that the 4.6 4v and 2v were basically brand new and no aftermarket help yet while the 350 has been around for a good 50+years

I'll have to agree that a lt1 was similar to the old "small block chevy"...but the lsx series motors are much more than the average "350"......
SBC
459184jpg_00000018836.jpg

LSX
vemp_0711_02_z+jamie_meyer_interview+cast_iron_lsx_cylinder_block.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread