I guess I'm a wuss, this shit made me very sad!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I saw him when he sang and his story is both sad and courageous. He is quite a guy to stick by her like he has. He's been a big help to his fiancées mother in caring for her.

bigdave03svt

Established Member
REAL man right there..and situations like that are exactly why we can NEVER take those we love for granted because any second you or I or they could be gone forever .If only everyone could care the way he does

White03vert

Slowbra
Established Member
I believe this guy shows us the definition of a true man...teared up on that
very strong individual and best of wishes to him and his fiance and their families

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Wow, got choked up on that one right there. I wish them the best of luck, thats a real man right there. I would do the same thing. Some selfish ass****** would just up and leave after that right when they need the support the most. But about them not being married already... is it even possible in her current state? I mean she is probably old enough to make the decision but her frame of mind is most likely in question? I could be totally wrong though. Still a good story.

stangaholic280

Established Member
Amazing guy. Stuff like this makes me wonder how my character would hold up in that sort of situation. Seems you can never measure the true value of a person until it is put to the test.

ZincYellowGT281

Established Member
I said wow because i know of two cases personally that had a way different outcome.

One was in my hometown in mexico, one of my friends had an accident while he was here in the united states and was paralized, his fiance stuck with him for the first few months but after he started waking she left him and married someone else.

Another one the guy had an accident at work, was in a comma for a few months, his fiance again left him when he woke up because he was paralized. Few months later he started walking and it wasnt long before he fully recovered, He got a BIG compensation from work to the point were he never ever has to worry about money again. The girl tried to go back with him after she found this out, He didnt budge. If you see him today, you would never guess he was in any type of comma or anything.

But again that right there is some true love to stick by her side.

I have a friend who had a similar situation, from my understanding he was of in Iraq and had an accident. He was in a comma his girlfriend at the time (who was living with him) didnt want to be with him because he was a vegitable and she moved all her shit. When he woke up she was gone.....

It really pissed me off hearing that!:cuss: he is a really good person and did nothing but spoil that girl. I will admit I did get teary eyed when i saw that video

SVTContique

Im sure he will milk it just like all American Idol Crap.

Sad story but asking for money and using it to get votes... ughhh.

Mayo5

Established Member
Im sure he will milk it just like all American Idol Crap.

Sad story but asking for money and using it to get votes... ughhh.

This. I don't see why people don't realize this. The network is milking this like crazy to create more money off their unfortunate situation.

SVTContique

This. I don't see why people don't realize this. The network is milking this like crazy to create more money off their unfortunate situation.

They did the same thing with Danny Gokey too, he had a dead wife or something and they milked that all the time.

toolow91

Established Member
whether they milk it out or not the guy has heart and courage... its nice to see there are still geniune people in this f'ked up generation i have to grow up in

Users who are viewing this thread