I guess I'm a wuss, this shit made me very sad!

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
I saw that the other day and got choked up. I can only imagine what it must be like to have to go through something like that when you are just months away from marriage. I applaud him for being their for her and hope him nothing, but the best.

Pitrack

Boost it
Established Member
That is awesome. I don't watch that show but my hat is off to that guy for staying with his fiance. I wish him the best, he sounded damn good too.

O4COBRA

Established Member
I doubt you were any bigger wuss than I was watching that video. That was some serious stuff. Especially in the world we live in right now, where people leave people because of the stupidest little things. To see a guy stick by his girl like that, and to go from what she was, to what she is now, is really cool to see. I hope this guy goes far with this, and wish him the best in life for sure...

O4COBRA

Established Member
I'm 50/50 on if I'd rather die than be in her position.

I'm 90/10, with the higher percentage going to not being alive. I'd hate to have a GF have to take care of me and me be a burden on their lives. The only thing that would make me want to live is for my immediate family. Having me be alive in some form, is much better than losing me all together. I'm sure he hangs on to the fact that the girl he loves in still in there. And she knows exactly what he does for her, and she just wish she could show him...

wrksnfx

FordTrucksDaRestJustSuck
Established Member
This is the TRUE measure of a MAN to step up like that and stay (not because he feels sorry for but because he really loves here) and on the whole marriage part who knows maybe do to surmounting medical cost they may have had to wait.

Users who are viewing this thread