I guess I'm a wuss, this shit made me very sad!

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Damn that's hella sad, not going to lie made me teary eyed... She was beautiful, not to say she isn't still but just in a different way.. Kudos for that guy I hope he goes all the way.

tdschst

Established Member
I only watched it because I know him. I went to high school with him, he actually doesn't live too far from me. He's a friend of some of my friends but I haven't seen him since HS. He was a really good guy in high school too. He has tons of support here and it's been all over facebook. I can definitely see him go all the way

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
I agree with everyone else....it touched the heart. I was blown away when I watched it..

usmcrebel

Established Member
true love has no restrictions and knows no bounds...this guy is amazing

Last edited:

351inside

Established Member
I said wow because i know of two cases personally that had a way different outcome.

One was in my hometown in mexico, one of my friends had an accident while he was here in the united states and was paralized, his fiance stuck with him for the first few months but after he started waking she left him and married someone else.

Another one the guy had an accident at work, was in a comma for a few months, his fiance again left him when he woke up because he was paralized. Few months later he started walking and it wasnt long before he fully recovered, He got a BIG compensation from work to the point were he never ever has to worry about money again. The girl tried to go back with him after she found this out, He didnt budge. If you see him today, you would never guess he was in any type of comma or anything.

But again that right there is some true love to stick by her side.

EricfromMO

Established Member
This is an amazing story. A guy here locally in KC is friends with him. In this audition he's wearing one of the guys bracelets, which says "sacrifice and discipline" This is a picture of it(its the black one). but he is selling them for 5 bucks a piece and all proceeds will go to the wifes hospital bills. Im going to pick up 4 or 5 tomorrow.
chrismedina.jpg

I took this from his facebook earlier:

"Anyone who wants a bracelet, send me your email address..It will be $5 a bracelet and it will be donated to julianas hospital bills, thank you... [email protected]"

Last edited:

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
So many disturbing ****ed up videos and stories posted on here, nice to see watch something that restores faith in humanity. :beer:

clc44

Established Member
Damn, I'm not a guy that gets choked up real easy. It was hard to hold it back, he is a strong individual and I wish him the best. His voice sounds REALLY good and sings with passion.

dteal23

I like big butts
Established Member
That is character! That is a real man. Im so proud of some strranger I've never met. That just made my morning

Last edited:

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
The story is sad and great at the same time, he is a great person for doing what he's doing. Like someone else mentioned, not staying with her because he feels bad, but because he really loves her. He can sing to boot, I can see him going all the way. I don't watch the show, but I have a friend that does and I will have to be updated about this guys status because I am interested.

Last edited:

BADD281

Because Race Car
Established Member
On another note this really goes to show how quickly things can change in life. Being with someone for that long you never think something this life changing could suddenly happen. Kudos to this guy.

Users who are viewing this thread